Quantcast BOG lunch reservations - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

For those of you having trouble putting in your resort reservation number try this. Go to your reservations page on MDE and hover your mouse around the online checkin link, but don't click. A small window should appear at the bottom of your screen. There is a 12 digit sequence of numbers after a series of other text. That number should start with a 4. That is the number you need to input. Hope this works for everyone. Good luck.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't think the Be Our Guest lunch Fastpass+ reservations appear on the My Disney Experience site. At least,it isn't showing up or me, and I know I booked a time.

Also, I never received an email specifically inviting me to participate in the Be Our Guest test. I just went to the website, put my confirmation number in and was able to make a reservation. I figured that everybody who is getting a MagicBand as part of their hotel reservation is eligible.
    Some folks on another site got invites with a number they were to use to book it. It was assumed that you needed the number on the invite in order to access the site. A lot of people, including me, have letters in their resort confirmation number. The BOG site will not let you input any letters. This is where many people are having issues getting in. Hopefully the method I explained in the above post will help some people get it booked.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey310 View Post
    I did it last night when we were at 19 days...I think it depends on availability for the dates?? Although I tried about a month ago and it said there were no times available. We had the choice to select now or select when we got there and we chose the meals now. I'm excited!!

18 days!!!!!
    I'm just curious as I know VERY little about the magic bands and fp+ but why would you choose your meals now (as opposed to looking at the menu when you sit down and order)?
    77-85:Day Trips at Easter
    88:Fort Wilderness
    91:Swan(Honeymoon)
    99:Wilderness Lodge
    00:Caribbean Beach
    02:POR
    03:Coronado Springs/Polynesian
    04:POR/Polynesian
    06:POR
    07:POR
    08:POR
    09:Polynesian

12:POR
    14:POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by We LOVE Disney View Post
    I'm just curious as I know VERY little about the magic bands and fp+ but why would you choose your meals now (as opposed to looking at the menu when you sit down and order)?

I'm a picky eater and honestly the only thing that sounded good to me on the menu was the turkey sandwich. My husband knew what he wanted also. And I would like to skip the ordering kiosks if possible bc it have heard they take forever bc of indecisive guests in the party.

17 days!!!! Can.not.wait.!!!!
    Lindsey
    1991-2005: every year!
    Aug 05/06: OKW
    March, May, & Oct 07: SS
    Nov 08: SS
    Aug 09: SS
    Sept '11: AKL
    Dec '11: BW
    Mar '12: SS, WL, DCL Dream!
    Aug '12: Pop
    Oct '13: OKW
    Feb '14: AKL
    Dec '14: AKL
    Feb 15: Beach Club
    Feb 16: BWV
    Oct 16: Aulani
    Feb 17: BWV

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    Some folks on another site got invites with a number they were to use to book it. It was assumed that you needed the number on the invite in order to access the site. A lot of people, including me, have letters in their resort confirmation number. The BOG site will not let you input any letters. This is where many people are having issues getting in. Hopefully the method I explained in the above post will help some people get it booked.
    Oh, interesting. I wonder why that is. What determines whether your confirmation number has letters versus all numbers? Does it have to do with booking directly through Disney as opposed to with a travel agent?

I'm intrigued.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Oh, interesting. I wonder why that is. What determines whether your confirmation number has letters versus all numbers? Does it have to do with booking directly through Disney as opposed to with a travel agent?

I'm intrigued.
    I have wondered the same thing. I thought maybe it has to do with room only vs. package. Or discounted vs. non discounted.

I am booked directly through Disney with a package, booked with the free dining discount. My confirmation number was only 8 digits and had both numbers and letters.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

I have wondered the same thing. I thought maybe it has to do with room only vs. package. Or discounted vs. non discounted.

I am booked directly through Disney with a package, booked with the free dining discount. My confirmation number was only 8 digits and had both numbers and letters.
    I booked directly through Disney as well, but room-only. I had all numbers, and it was definitely more than eight characters. I think it might have been 12 or 15.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I keep posting...I'm not sure I am doing this right. I am never prompted to enter a confirmation number.

We are traveling in Nov.
    I went to the disney website. Fast pass+ was not an option on BOG unless I logged in. Once logged in FP+ appeared, if I clicked on it I got the message I had previously posted-that it is not in the date range.

Please help. I would greatly appreciate If any one has any suggestions.
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny1113 View Post
    Sorry I keep posting...I'm not sure I am doing this right. I am never prompted to enter a confirmation number.

We are traveling in Nov.
    I went to the disney website. Fast pass+ was not an option on BOG unless I logged in. Once logged in FP+ appeared, if I clicked on it I got the message I had previously posted-that it is not in the date range.

Sorry, I have no more tricks up my sleeve!

I would suggest calling Disney IT to see if they can help you. I only had to input my resort reservation the first time I logged on to the be our guest web page. After that initial login I have only had to put my email address and password to access the reservations page. Still no luck getting anything for my date. I continue to get the same message "there are no FP+ available for your date, please select another day". Something like that. Sorry I am not of more help.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

I was finally able to book one for me and for my sister in law for Nov. 24 tonight.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I feel like I just walked into a convenience store, watched the winning lotto numbers being drawn on TV, then found a defective lotto terminal that sold me the winning numbers for the drawing I just watched on TV!

I followed the link to https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com and logged in using my Disney account login. The next page asked me for my resort confirmation, and I had the same letters/numbers problem others have.

I was able to grab my 12-digit confirmation number by clicking on "My Reservations" on the MDE website as buzznwoodysmom posted, but with a catch. Because I had already did my online check-in, I had to click on "View Details" within the "Resort Reservations" section of my reservations, then I had to click "Change Check-In" at the top of the pop-up window, and when I did Woody appears on the screen telling me to "please wait''' and while Woody is on the screen I had to look at the address bar at the top and write down the 12 digit number. Woody disappeared too quickly for me to get all 12 digits, so I had to do it twice to get them all.

Once I entered my 12 digits and name, it went to the date selection page where I could select a lunch for any date of my trip. After selecting my date it gave me 3 time ranges to pick from, and then I could choose to pre-order the meals and go straight to my table, or select the order later on at the restaurant option.

I chose to order now, and I was given the option to order everyone in my party the same meal or order everyone's stuff one at a time. Absolutely none of the food at BOG appeals to 3 out of 4 of my party, ordered for each person individually, but WE ONLY ORDERED DESERT and drinks! We got 4 cupcakes,1 soda, 1 water, and 2 milks for $21.63 plus tax. There will be no charge for the meal until we pick it up. I took a picture of the final page which displayed all of my choices (I did not see any "confirmation number" associated with this reservation). If I return to the BOG website, it pulls my reservation up and allows me to change my meals if I so desired.

I feel like I just robbed a bank, but I am SOOOO happy to be able to try BOG without waiting in too much of a line and I also get to try it for cheap!

Oh yea, when selecting you Soups, Entrees, Beverages, Deserts, and Kid's Meals, the website give a very good picture of every item so you can see what you are ordering. It didn't make me want to eat any of the Entrees, but it was still nice to see.

Now I just have to hope the NSA and Disney don't pair up to take me down. If nobody sees me post for a week, tell John to call for help!

Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

....and

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

Just for fun...

Soups
    French Onion 5.29
    Potato Leek Soup 4.79

Entrees
    Tuna Nicoise Salad 13.49
    Quinoa Salad 9.99
    Croque Monsieur 11.19
    Carved Turkey Sandwich 11.19
    Carved Prime Chuck Roast Beef Sandwich 12.19
    Vegetable Quiche 8.99
    Braised Pork (Cog Au Vin Style) 11.99
    French Onion Soup 5.29
    Potato Leek Soup 4.79

Beverages
    Adult Cold Fountain Drink (SELF SERVE) 2.99
    Adult Hot Beverage (coffee or cocoa) 2.39
    Lowfat Milk 2% 1.69
    Nesquik Chocolate Milk 2.39
    Dasani Bottled Water 2.50
    Minute Maid Apple Juice 2.69
    Simply Orange Juice 3.79

Deserts
    Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake 3.19
    Triple Chocolate Cupcake 3.19
    Lemon Meringue Cupcake 3.19
    The Master's Cupcake (with the Grey Stuff) 3.19
    Chocolate Cream Puff 3.19
    Tropical Fruit Cream Puff 3.19
    Lemon - Raspberry Cream Puff 3.19

Kids' Meals

Mickey Meatloaf 8.49
    Carved Turkey Sandwich 8.49
    Seared Mahi Mahi 7.49
    Whole-Grain Macaroni (marinara sauce) 6.99
    Slow-cooked Pork 8.49

18 Oct ASMv
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

We are traveling in Nov.

Are you going to special BOG link at https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com ?

I do not think you can access it from the regular Disney page for BOG.

18 Oct ASMv
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goofy4TheWorld View Post
    Are you going to special BOG link at https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com ?

I do not think you can access it from the regular Disney page for BOG.
    That did it! Thank you!

Now if we can just coordinate with the others we are traveling with....
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

That did it! Thank you!

Now if we can just coordinate with the others we are traveling with....
    That's great! I thought you were on the right webpage from the beginning. Wish I had realized you weren't logging onto the right site!
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Missed the "lunch" part of the website.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally! We were finally able to secure Be Our Guest FP+ for all 5 of our rooms for our upcoming trip. Hopefully all goes smoothly and this will save us some time.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Finally! We were finally able to secure Be Our Guest FP+ for all 5 of our rooms for our upcoming trip. Hopefully all goes smoothly and this will save us some time.
    Are all 5 room under the same reservation? If not, did you just try to coordinate the same return times? What do you think the chances are of sitting together/near each other?
    We are a group of 8 with two separate reservations....

Post Thanks / Like

Are all 5 room under the same reservation? If not, did you just try to coordinate the same return times? What do you think the chances are of sitting together/near each other?
    We are a group of 8 with two separate reservations....
    It can be done as long as everyone is in your friends and family list - really does not matter about the separate reservations... We are a party of 6 with 2 room eservations also doing a split stay and we were able to book FP+ for Be Our Guest
    If you can dream it, you can do it ...Horizons
    **Been there, done that at Disney!!!**
    Next Trip:
    Post Mother's Day trip May 2016

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: