Quantcast Room only discounts?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Room only discounts?

When we went to WDW it was always for the free dinning plan...when are just room discounts available? Any special time frames? Thinking that may work better for us now. Thanx!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

There's some form of room only discount any time there's any other type of discount available. Sometimes there's only a room only. So, you can get that most seasons. And, we're with you on that. Room only discount and paying for dining OOP has been a much better deal for us. We haven't done "free" dining in 4-5 years.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

See the first "sticky" in this forum, it has all the late fall room only discounts listed, which cover until end of December.

You don't mention when you intend to go, but no discounts are out as of now for 2015. I think the next release of discounts will most likely by fall AP discounts, again covering the period to end of December (most likely).

As a family of 5, generally staying at a moderate (POR) the free dining has hands down been the better option. If we were to go deluxe level I would most likely take the RO discount over free dining. But at moderate level, with discount only being about 20%, I'd look much harder at which provides the better value.

Post Thanks / Like

I called to make a reservation at the GF and the CM kept trying to get me a rate with the dining plan. Well I had already priced everything out on line but I like to talk to someone if I have questions. I knew a room discount was the way to go. She told me there was only one room left so we took it at a $200 increase with the dining plan. Ten minutes later I called back and changed it to a room discount. I'm still confused what she was looking at on her computer but I got what I wanted. And I'll be there in a month today! GF Royal Palm Club for our 40th Anniversary! Yea!

Disney World
    Off site - 1980-1983
    CR - 87, BC - 95, YC - 99, BW - 05, GF - 06, BW - 07
    BC - 09 with kids and grandkids
    BC - 10, BC - '11,
    June 2012, family retirement vacation Poly
    Dec. 2013 GF/BC CL
    Sept. 2014. GF. CL. 40th Anniversary.

It ain't a vacation if you don't go fishin!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: