Quantcast New Pin Code

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: New Pin Code

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Pin Code

Did anyone get, in snail mail, a 35% offer for discounts at selected deluxe resort for some travel dates through April & May, 2015?

Lower savings might be given for other resorts.

Does this sound like a great deal to anyone? We have NEVER gotten a room discount before and it' s for 35%

Please let me know your thoughts, you Disney professionals
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats! I don't get PIN codes very often.

Even with the code, I'd contact Magical Journeys so they can work out if the pin code is indeed the best deal, or if there is something else that may work better for you.

Still 35% off deluxe isn't bad at all ... and I know there are a couple of deluxe's I've been hoping to try!
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VacationDisney View Post
    Did anyone get, in snail mail, a 35% offer for discounts at selected deluxe resort for some travel dates through April & May, 2015?
    I received a brochure thru the mail last week offering up to 35% on rooms at select WDW resorts....1/5-3/21/15 and 4/9-5/31/15 book by 1/30/15. Fine print says 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

I am surprised I received one since we were just there this past July and usually never get one.

It is a good deal for a room only reservation if the dates work out for you. I would imagine that the room types may be limited, and probably the less expensive Standard Views are probably already booked. 35% probably on the higher priced rooms.

Good luck!

BWV & HH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by missymouseworld View Post
    I received a brochure thru the mail last week offering up to 35% on rooms at select WDW resorts....1/5-3/21/15 and 4/9-5/31/15 book by 1/30/15. Fine print says 35% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available at other select Resorts.

I am surprised I received one since we were just there this past July and usually never get one.

It is a good deal for a room only reservation if the dates work out for you. I would imagine that the room types may be limited, and probably the less expensive Standard Views are probably already booked. 35% probably on the higher priced rooms.

Good luck!
    My dad received this same offer.
    Jodie

Post Thanks / Like

I got the same one a couple of weeks ago. I had never gotten a pin before.....ever but since we quit going because of the FP+ mess, we have gotten 3 of them in the past 6 or 8 months or so. Their system has obviously detected we aren't scheduling trips.

I checked the pricing with the pin and one week I checked and we were only getting a couple of percent off and another week we were getting the full advertised discount but we still didn't bite. We just still aren't ready to deal with the hassle of all the scheduling. It will probably take a serious discount pin to get me to drudge through it.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and opinions. We have decided to go to AKL and Magical Journeys handled it all

After reading your thoughts this deal was just to good to pass up. AKL is my favorite resort and we just can't afford to stay there any other way.
    First WDW Trip 1984
    30+ Trips since 1984
    Disneyland 4 Visits
    Disneyland Paris 2010
    40th Wedding Anniversary December 2013
    Disney Cruises 2: Magic 2005, Fantasy 2012
    Last Trip November 2019

Post Thanks / Like

We just returned from WDW on 10/18 and wouldn't you know that next week we got this offer as well. It's like they know we're not planning on going next year, or possibly for a couple of years depending on possible baby #2. I wanted to cry when I saw it since I would love to go during some of those dates.
    Kristina
    "A dream can be a dream come true, with just that spark in me and you" - Figment & Dreamfinder

Oct 2017 WL
    Oct 2014 WL
    May 2013 WL (DS 1st Trip) - Club Level
    Sep 2010 WL
    May 09 WL
    Oct 08 Poly
    Jun 07 WL (Disneymoon)
    Jul 04 WL
    Apr 2000 GF
    1982-1999 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep!

We received one too, and are taking full advantage of the offer. We had to cancel our Sept trip and now can re-schedule for April and save a few dollars!!
    "From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out you can't explain it"

Jul 84: TravelLodge (Kissimee)
    Sep 02: All-Star Sports
    Mar 06: Coronado Springs
    Sep 11: Wilderness Lodge
    Apr 15: Wilderness Lodge
    Next Trip - Sep 20: Animal Kingdom Lodge

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: