I'll update this first post each day with the forecast (though I'll occasionally miss a day), both long and short term. As a general rule, up to 7 days is a pretty accurate forecast, beyond that it's educated guessing and largely dependent upon how well the models are doing at that moment, which is why I call it "voodooland." If you have any specific weather questions or comments, even if it's for an area other than WDW, please post and I'll answer throughout the thread. I'll also post weather tidbits every so often. Without further delay, let's get to the forecast:

Weather at WDW - Update Monday pm, March 30, 2015
The high today will be about 73 with sunny skies. Tomorrow and Wednesday should warm to near 80. Both tomorrow and Wednesday there's a minimal chance of a brief light shower but no significant rain. Thursday through Monday thunderstorms will fire up each afternoon. There's about a 1 in 3 chance of one of those moving over your location. No all day rain any of those days, but be prepared to duck inside for a time. The high Thursday should be 81-83 then near 85 for Friday and Saturday. A front could bring some brief light showers in early on Sunday morning. Sunday should be 70-72 then back up to around 80 for Monday.

Long range...April 7-9 looks dry with low to mid 80s for highs. April 10 scattered showers are possible with a high around 80. April 11 should be dry with a high in the upper 70s. April 12 looks pretty stormy but April 13-15 clear out with highs in the low to mid 70s.

Travel Issues
Minor delays today due to high winds in Detroit. For tomorrow some severe weather is possible and thunderstorms could cause delays (and certainly will cause some bumpy flying) over GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, OK, and TX.

Any of you who are nervous about flying, especially related to turbulence, go here and here to learn a lot about turbulence and other issues that sometimes cause anxiety when flying. Hopefully all of this will help you relax and enjoy the trip to WDW more!