Piggybacking on pabef601's post "What Kind of Disney Vacationer are You," I thought I'd ask how do you dress when you go to Walt Disney World. I've broken it down into four categories, but don't feel the need to "fit" into one of these. It's just fun to talk about vacations here.

1.) Matching Disney Outfits -- You guys are ALL IN when it comes to a Disney vacation.
2.) All Disney All the Time -- You wear "something" Disney every day you're on vacation, even if it's nothing more than your socks.
3.) A Little Disney Here and There -- Some days, you wear Disney apparel; other days, it's just your regular days.
4.) I'm on Vacation; I'm not moving in! -- You wear the same clothes you wear at home. No Disney Strategy here.

For me, I'm Category 2. I have either a Disney T-shirt or Disney shorts on every day I'm on property. It's part of the enjoyment for me, matching my outfit with where we are going. And I have some outfits especially for certain places. For example, I ALWAYS wear my red FOUR PARKS ONE WORLD T-shirt (the one with the autographs on the back) on our first trip to the Magic Kingdom. It's getting a little worn now, so I won't wear it at home any more. It doesn't have many more trips left in it.

I always wear my forest green Disney T-shirt (the one with the four park logos across the chest) on our full day at Animal Kingdom.

I have several dress shirts for evening at Downtown Disney. And I have some decent shorts from Mouse About Town.

So how about you? Feel free to pen your clothing choice when you're In The World!