My husband and I just returned from a fantastic Disney trip. We had such a blast and had such incredible food! We're both vegetarians and were so pleased with our experiences.

The first night we arrived we ate at Sanaa. We had the bread service which was unbelievable! I wish I had more of it right now. The garlic-pickle accompaniment was devine. I had the vegetarian platter with the Goan curry chickpeas from the Vegan menu and the Paneer from the regular menu. My husband had the lentils from the regular menu and Goan curry from the Vegan menu. It was lovely but I had eaten so much bread I didn't truly save enough room. lol!

The next day we made an impromptu decision to go to the Polynesian and try Ohana's. We'd never been over to the resort and decided we'll try and save to stay there next time. It was so lush. Ohana's accommodated our vegetarian needs with no problem. To start we had the pineapple bread, the salad with the passion fruit dressing, an appetizer of pita bread and wonton crisps with a sundried tomato spread and a hummus and we both eat seafood occasionally so we had the grilled shrimp skewers, too. Then for entrees they brought us the stir fried vegetables and noodles along with a seperate dish of veggies and tofu in an amazing pomegranate-terikyaki sauce. It was heavenly. The bread pudding dessert topped it all off - one of the best desserts ever!

In Epcot, we ate a Napoli's. Their pizza is truly like Italy's. Yum! We also tried the nannwich from Urban Eats and the falafals from the Moroccan festival food stand. We snacked a lot that day with chocolate mousse from France, the Violet Lemonande (Awesome!), popcorn and ice cream, too.

The whole trip was food heaven! Thanks Disney!