Quantcast What is your Disney "Breaking Point"? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We've been vacationing in Disney World since my kids were very little. They are now 25 and 23. I had to reply on this thread because we were just, last night, talking about another trip. The kids and I would go several times a year and still not get tired of the parks. My husband isn't so quick to head back. He enjoys things once he gets there but, at this time, he's probably reached his own, personal, breaking point. I think the only reason that he breaks down in the vacation planning and finally agrees to another trip to Disney is that he really loves the Food and Wine Festival. He and I have been able to attend this great event many times...alone. He really enjoys this and the quiet time we get to experience. We've also been fortunate that we get to travel to other places, as well. Hawaii is a favorite. So...I'm currently looking into Aulani. Hopefully, I can make everyone happy. The kids will get a Disney fix, and my husband will be able to get back to Hawaii.

I have to add that, as a family, we have so many wonderful memories (as we ALL do). We try and ignore all the changes to The World that we don't like, or find necessary. It's frustrating to us, but we remember how things used to be and we feel fortunate to have been able to visit the "old" Disney World.
    Nice work, pal.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I am hovering right on that line right now. I just got back from a week long stay there. While some things were very magical, there were others that I just can't ignore.

1) Theming - One night we were walking towards the exit in Magic Kingdom while MSEP was going on. We were diverted through a pathway that said castmembers only. We saw the backs of buildings and machines that were never supposed to be seen. There's a reason why I have never taken tours to see how things work in Disney - I want it to stay magical. This detour definitely ruined the magic and ruined my mood for a good while after seeing it. I mean really ruined it. My friend was going back to our hotel, and I had planned on staying in the park. After seeing the walk way, I considered walking out of the park and not ever returning. It was at least an hour before I could shake that off.
    The last time I went to a different amusement park was in 2002. The only reason I went was that we were visiting in laws in Pennsylvania, and they wanted to go. I don't go to Sea World. I don't go to Six Flags. I don't go anywhere else, because they don't make me feel like I've walked into another place far from my every day life.
    In addition to that, the area in front of the castle is a huge catastrophy. They have huge canvases with poorly painted trees to attempt to camouflage whatever they are doing. Pieces of equipment still stick out the top. The concrete area has green fences placed all around it. This is the first time I've never taken a picture of the castle. I was completely appalled at their lack of presentation. All the construction walls at Downtown Disney were annoying. In Magic Kingdom, it was completely disgusting.

2) Fastpass + - I didn't like this at all, and I said so as we did a survey on our way out of Animal Kingdom. I booked our fastpasses for the morning time. They couldn't overlap the times, so we would ride one ride and then have to wait to ride another. It wasn't long enough for us to really go do anything between rides, but it was long enough that we couldn't just walk straight over to that ride and ride it. We did a lot of standing around staring in shops. Not to mention that you have to criss cross everywhere to reach the rides. Big Thunder over there. Seven Dwarves Mine Train over here. Buzz Lightyear all the way in Tomorrowland. Then you have to trek to the fastpass kiosk and stand in line if you want a 4th one. There were times that I was exhausted but felt like I HAD to stay and get all the fastpasses in. Before, we could just start in one land, say Adventureland, grab a fastpass for PIrates then ride what we wanted to ride around there while waiting for our time to pop up. After we used our fastpass, we just moved on to the next area - get a fastpass for Big Thunder and go ride Splash while we waited, etc. If I was getting tired, I wasn't tied to a fastpass that I had planned 60 days ago. If I happened to be holding a fastpass and wanted to leave, I could just pick someone in the crowd and give it to them.

3)Some Castmembers - We met some amazing castmembers on the trip, but it ended on a very, very sour note. I used to go to WDW every year before I got sick - many times it was girls trips and my family stayed home. It was petty much a tradition that I would make a quick run to Epcot on my last day, use the shopping pass to grab some schoolbread for everyone and bring it home with me on the plane. This trip, I went to Epcot and waited in a line at guest services for an hour and a half to get the shopping pass. While I was in line, 3 different people asked me what I was there for, because they were sending people to other places if their needs could be fulfilled quicker there. Each one of them told me I was in the right line.
    When I finally got to the window, the castmember told me that they didn't have such a thing. Thinking that she may be new, I explained to her that I had done it several times and that three other castmembers had told me I could get it in that particular line. She asked her Supervisor, and he said that they were 1 hour passes now. When I left MK, I had 2.5 hours to get the schoolbread and get back to the resort for the magical express bus to take me to the airport. By the time I got through the line, I only had 1 hour. The castmember at the window then proceeds to lecture me about how I shouldn't depend on the shopping pass, because it wasn't a guarantee. I was only supposed to use it if I had bought something that was only sold in one of the countries, and it needed to be returned. People had been abusing it, and it was under review about continuing it or not. I was the worst type of criminal for wanting to get into Epcot. blah, blah, blah. She was typing slow as molasses while she was busy lecturing me. She couldn't type, because she had to look at me to tell me what a lousy horrible human I was instead of hunting and pecking for each key. I really wanted to tell her several things that would have been inappropriate in front of children. Eventually, she finished with her tirade and said that I would have to pay for a full day ticket (mind you, I had my magic band on and she never asked what tickets I had on it) then come back and stand in line again to get a refund. I told her that my magical express bus would be picking me up in an hour, so I could not stand in another 1.5 hour long line. Her reply was "that's the way we do it." I was so angry that I just told her to forget it, went to a ticket line and added the park hopper option to my tickets. It was seriously pathetic that a guest thought of a cheaper, faster way to get what they wanted than what Disney guest services came up with. I had to run through Epcot to make it in time. I made sure to pay with my magic band, so they could see that all I did was buy the 7 schoolbread that I had told her about to begin with. Then I had to hop a cab to make it back to AKL in time.
    Seriously, if all they had done was said "we don't offer that any more, but can I suggest you get the park hopper option to get entry to buy your schoolbread?", I would have happily done it and gotten out of there much quicker. As it was, it is a very good thing that there was glass between me and that woman. Yes, I would probably have been arrested and banned from Disney World for life, but in that moment, it would have been so worth it. Sitting here thinking about it again, I still think it would have been worth it.

We have been planning a family trip back to Walt Disney World in 2017. Normally, we stay for 9 days and never leave the property. In 2017, the idea was to spend two or three days at Universal and then switch to WDW for the nine days. Today I decided that we will stay at Universal Orlando for 5 days and then go to WDW for four. If Universal had more than a 4 day pass, we would probably make it 7 days at Universal and 2 days at Disney World instead. For us, Epcot and Magic Kingdom are the draw. We don't really HAVE to do DHS or AK.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Cinderelley,

From one past experience, I can likely tell you that if you take section #3 of your last posting there, clean it up into paragraphs and add an intro and a conclusion... and send that off to Disney Guest Services ........ something WILL get done to 'make that right'.

It certainly does not fix the moment....... but in my experience when something like this happens... and they learn about it...... they DO care.

best,

................john

DVC Member 2016 AKL
    After: October 2019 F+W Fest <Jambo>
    Next: March 2019 Flower and Garden Fest <Jambo>
    Last: August 2018 <Kidani>
    October 2017 F+W Fest <Kidani>
    Also: 1988, 1990, 1992, 1997, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016
    Disneyland - 1972

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelley View Post
    I am hovering right on that line right now. I just got back from a week long stay there. While some things were very magical, there were others that I just can't ignore.

1) Theming - One night we were walking towards the exit in Magic Kingdom while MSEP was going on. We were diverted through a pathway that said castmembers only. We saw the backs of buildings and machines that were never supposed to be seen. There's a reason why I have never taken tours to see how things work in Disney - I want it to stay magical. This detour definitely ruined the magic and ruined my mood for a good while after seeing it. I mean really ruined it. My friend was going back to our hotel, and I had planned on staying in the park. After seeing the walk way, I considered walking out of the park and not ever returning. It was at least an hour before I could shake that off.
    I've been that way before. It does take the shine off the park a bit, doesn't it? We had to leave that way one evening in January. As we were walking out, my wife and I were talking about how Walt would *never* have allowed that.

In addition to that, the area in front of the castle is a huge catastrophy. They have huge canvases with poorly painted trees to attempt to camouflage whatever they are doing. Pieces of equipment still stick out the top. The concrete area has green fences placed all around it.
    Yeah, we thought that as well. What is going on there? We did, however, love the new garden areas in front of the Crystal Palace and the Plaza. When we were walking to the Plaza for lunch one day a few weeks ago, there was a young man proposing on that new grassy area. It was fun to watch.

2) Fastpass + - I didn't like this at all, and I said so as we did a survey on our way out of Animal Kingdom. I booked our fastpasses for the morning time. They couldn't overlap the times, so we would ride one ride and then have to wait to ride another. It wasn't long enough for us to really go do anything between rides, but it was long enough that we couldn't just walk straight over to that ride and ride it. We did a lot of standing around staring in shops. Not to mention that you have to criss cross everywhere to reach the rides. Big Thunder over there. Seven Dwarves Mine Train over here. Buzz Lightyear all the way in Tomorrowland. Then you have to trek to the fastpass kiosk and stand in line if you want a 4th one. There were times that I was exhausted but felt like I HAD to stay and get all the fastpasses in. Before, we could just start in one land, say Adventureland, grab a fastpass for PIrates then ride what we wanted to ride around there while waiting for our time to pop up. After we used our fastpass, we just moved on to the next area - get a fastpass for Big Thunder and go ride Splash while we waited, etc. If I was getting tired, I wasn't tied to a fastpass that I had planned 60 days ago. If I happened to be holding a fastpass and wanted to leave, I could just pick someone in the crowd and give it to them.
    Agree and disagree. There is much to dislike about the new FP+ system. If that is your first time using it, you're bound to hate it. It messes with your "system". It did with us, as well. The main upside to the new system is that you can book FPs for the big rides in one park in the afternoon, but hit a completely different park in the morning. So, for example, we did the MK one morning and just hit 7DMT, Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, left after lunch, and went to Epcot in the afternoon and still got to ride Soarin'. We couldn't have done that under the old system. Or we showed up to DHS one afternoon around 4pm, and still got to ride Toy Story Mania, where under the old system those FPs would have been long gone and we would have stood in a 120 minute line.

3)Some Castmembers - We met some amazing castmembers on the trip, but it ended on a very, very sour note. I used to go to WDW every year before I got sick - many times it was girls trips and my family stayed home. It was petty much a tradition that I would make a quick run to Epcot on my last day, use the shopping pass to grab some schoolbread for everyone and bring it home with me on the plane. This trip, I went to Epcot and waited in a line at guest services for an hour and a half to get the shopping pass. While I was in line, 3 different people asked me what I was there for, because they were sending people to other places if their needs could be fulfilled quicker there. Each one of them told me I was in the right line.
    When I finally got to the window, the castmember told me that they didn't have such a thing. Thinking that she may be new, I explained to her that I had done it several times and that three other castmembers had told me I could get it in that particular line. She asked her Supervisor, and he said that they were 1 hour passes now. When I left MK, I had 2.5 hours to get the schoolbread and get back to the resort for the magical express bus to take me to the airport. By the time I got through the line, I only had 1 hour. The castmember at the window then proceeds to lecture me about how I shouldn't depend on the shopping pass, because it wasn't a guarantee. I was only supposed to use it if I had bought something that was only sold in one of the countries, and it needed to be returned. People had been abusing it, and it was under review about continuing it or not. I was the worst type of criminal for wanting to get into Epcot. blah, blah, blah. She was typing slow as molasses while she was busy lecturing me. She couldn't type, because she had to look at me to tell me what a lousy horrible human I was instead of hunting and pecking for each key. I really wanted to tell her several things that would have been inappropriate in front of children. Eventually, she finished with her tirade and said that I would have to pay for a full day ticket (mind you, I had my magic band on and she never asked what tickets I had on it) then come back and stand in line again to get a refund. I told her that my magical express bus would be picking me up in an hour, so I could not stand in another 1.5 hour long line. Her reply was "that's the way we do it." I was so angry that I just told her to forget it, went to a ticket line and added the park hopper option to my tickets. It was seriously pathetic that a guest thought of a cheaper, faster way to get what they wanted than what Disney guest services came up with. I had to run through Epcot to make it in time. I made sure to pay with my magic band, so they could see that all I did was buy the 7 schoolbread that I had told her about to begin with. Then I had to hop a cab to make it back to AKL in time.
    Seriously, if all they had done was said "we don't offer that any more, but can I suggest you get the park hopper option to get entry to buy your schoolbread?", I would have happily done it and gotten out of there much quicker. As it was, it is a very good thing that there was glass between me and that woman. Yes, I would probably have been arrested and banned from Disney World for life, but in that moment, it would have been so worth it. Sitting here thinking about it again, I still think it would have been worth it.
    I've never heard of a "Shopping Pass". Interesting. But we usually have Park Hoppers, so I guess this wouldn't affect me.

It does seem that those at Guest Services are not the fastest typers. But an hour and a half? Holy cow. We've had the rare bad experience with Cast Members. They can't ALL be happy and helpful ALL the time. I mean, in the 14 or so years we've been doing WDW, we've had only one truly bad experience with a CM. And, it was partly our fault. We broke a rule (that we didn't know about), but he was ovezealous in his reaction. To the point of absurdity. But, since we initiated it, I never followed up. In your case, I think it would be appropriate to complain to the management. I'm sure they'll make it right...as far as they can.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, but there really isn't anything they can do to make it right. I mostly try to think of the great parts of my trip. The staff at Animal Kingdom Lodge were amazing. They were always happy and greeted us. My friend even commented on the attitude difference between people at AKL and another resort we visited. I realize people have bad days, but this will stay with me for a long, long time.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a forum dedicated to Universal Studios where we can announce our intention to go to Disney next time? I reached my Universal Breaking after a two day visit.
    Faith, Family, Fidelity, Fun

'88 - Honeymoon
    '02 - ASmovie
    '03 - VWL
    '04 - HHI
    '05 - DCL, BCV
    '06 - HHI
    '07 - POR, VWL, POP/BWV
    '09 - BWV, BCV/SSR
    '10 - BWV
    '12 - AKV/BCV, VWL
    '13 - AKV
    '15 - BCV, AKV
    '16 - AKV
    '18 - VWL
    '19 - OKW, THV, GF
    '20 - BWV
    '21 - AKL/OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, but there really isn't anything they can do to make it right. I mostly try to think of the great parts of my trip. The staff at Animal Kingdom Lodge were amazing. They were always happy and greeted us. My friend even commented on the attitude difference between people at AKL and another resort we visited. I realize people have bad days, but this will stay with me for a long, long time.
    Christi...I know you don't think there is anything that but you should ay least make them aware of the situation. Perhaps you will get a free day pass or the money paid for the park hopper add on but you never know. But letting Disnwy know of your experience may help someone else in the future. Don't look at it as trying to let them make up for the experience but as a chance to better it for someone else.

I have actually done exactly what you were trying to do to get a bottle of Polish wine for my gram from the wine festival one year & while it took longer than planned I did not hit the road blocks you did. It was a long walk/run to & from the BC where the rest of our group was finishing up our dinner.

I hope that your lackluster Disney moments do not overshadow your amazing & happy ones for long. Disney is a magical place that I hope you share with your soon to be Disney princess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Priority Four View Post
    Is there a forum dedicated to Universal Studios where we can announce our intention to go to Disney next time? I reached my Universal Breaking after a two day visit.
    Please feel free to start a thread in the Universal forum. It's in the Vacations Beyond Disney section.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! I don't want to hear that! :P

Post Thanks / Like

I still enjoy my annual trips to Disney World because the reason I go is not for just one thing, like rides, but the whole cumulative experience. The rides are really a small component of why I go. We like having lots of options when we vacation. My sister and I like that we can go on rides, shop, enjoy the Food and Wine Festival, have a plethora of table service choices for our meals, get a massage, rent a pool cabana, go to a movie, see a live show, go to high tea, or play mini (or regular) golf all in one vacation without leaving property. We liked it so much, we bought DVC points so we can have the size of accommodations we like (1 or 2 bedrooms).

Yes, there are changes that have happened at WDW which I do not like (180 day ADRs and credit card holds for ALL dining reservations top the list) and I've mentioned them on these boards, but I don’t let myself be bogged down by it. As my parents always told me, it isn't what you say, but how you say it. I adapt to it where I can. I realize I am also fortunate enough to be financially able to take vacations to other destinations throughout the year so it will take a bit for Disney to become out of my reach.
    Christine ºoº

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Cinderelly, so sorry about your experience! I agree that you should let someone know. One of those CMs checking on you should have been informed that there may be a problem getting the shopping pass (which I've never heard of until now!). Not to take away from your experience at all, but doing that shortly before needing to catch ME sounds like a recipe for disaster. I realize you've done it before and wanted the snacks to be as fresh as possible, but perhaps that was cutting it too close?

Just to add to my earlier post, one of the things that keeps the magic alive for us is the immersion we experience once we check in. Like others have pointed out, the music, the details, not having to leave the property and a large variety of things to do keep us coming back. There is always something new for us to try, and old favorites to enjoy.
    Susanne

Post Thanks / Like

I sort of feel we hit our breaking point on our last trip in October 2014. My partner came down with plantars facitis right before our trip. We had planned this trip for months and decided it was worth breaking the budget for. We went to Town Hall on our first day to see if we could get a standby pass. We were not looking to cut any lines but since he could not stand still on his feet for a long time, we figured we could get a return time and then find a bench or keep on the move until we could get on an attraction. We were met at town hall on the steps by a castmember who asked us what we were there for and as we started to tell him he got that look. You know the one where someone is is talking to you but they are not focusing on you or anything, it's just blank and advisary. So we explained that we had information from the doctor and he basically just cut us off and kicked us out of line and told us to rent a wheel chair. The worst part was there I am with a full blown hernia with no choice but to rent the chair. He could care less. We spent one of the most humiliating and painful trips we ever had. We came home exhausted and frustrated and wondering if at 48 we were "too old" for Disney.

I don't know what that guy's problem was but he was extreemly sucessful in making us feel like we were trying to get away with something. I'll never forget that. Now we just have mixed feelings about returning.

I get that cast members are human too, but what has Disney changed in the training program these days? You can say no to somebody two ways, one informs them of your policy or why you can't help them, the other intimidates them and makes them feel ashamed.
    If it is such a small world then why do my feet hurt so much!!
    1972-1984 Off Property
    1991 Disney Inn / Poly
    1994 Dixie Landings / Poly / Port Orleans
    1996 Dixie Landings
    1996 Institute / GF / Contemp
    2001 AS-Movies / Poly
    2002 GF
    10/2004 WL
    8/2006 WL
    9/2007 Riverside
    9/2014 CSR

Post Thanks / Like

I have two Disney breaking points. One, if they make it so expensive that I no longer can afford to go. Two, they let cleanliness and the overall beauty of the resort go down hill. Besides those two things, I will keep going.
    My Disney Homes Away From Home!

Caribbean Beach Resort - 1996, 2021
    All-Star Movies Resort - 2001
    Port Orleans French Quarter Resort - 2004
    All-Star Sports Resort - 2005, 2018 - 2019
    Disney Wonder - 2005
    Pop Century Resort - 2006, 2017
    Animal Kingdom Villas - 2013
    Coronado Springs Resort - 2019

Post Thanks / Like

The castmember at the window then proceeds to lecture me about how I shouldn't depend on the shopping pass, because it wasn't a guarantee. I was only supposed to use it if I had bought something that was only sold in one of the countries, and it needed to be returned. People had been abusing it, and it was under review about continuing it or not. I was the worst type of criminal for wanting to get into Epcot. blah, blah, blah. She was typing slow as molasses while she was busy lecturing me. She couldn't type, because she had to look at me to tell me what a lousy horrible human I was instead of hunting and pecking for each key.
    Quote Originally Posted by disguy View Post
    I don't know what that guy's problem was but he was extremely successful in making us feel like we were trying to get away with something. I'll never forget that. Now we just have mixed feelings about returning.
    After reading these, my wife and I were just wondering how frustrated Disney must be getting with people doing just that both of you were assumed to be doing....trying to abuse the system. I am not saying that either of you were trying to game the system. You were both using it for what it was intended for. But you *know* that others take advantage of it, and so because of those few it gets ruined for everyone. Such as those jerks that were renting themselves out as "handicapped" so you could have a person in your party in a wheelchair to help you skip lines, etc. I didn't know about the shopping pass, but it is easy to see how that could be used to ride attractions and such. I'd bet that got abused a TON.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

We may have passed it. I hope not. But the last trip was just such a chore to get through, even with the different items we planned and accomplished. Getting the Disney Bark didn't help, but even before that we were pottering around thinking maybe next time we'd do Universal, go to the beach, etc. In England, Big D looked at me and said "Hey, maybe we should think about making a real visit to England"...

Is it just that we are too familiar with the parks? Maybe. We have a Disney cruise planned in February, so I hope that provides a new take on it. But we likely won't be going back to the parks proper until at least 2020, to see the new lands. By then, perhaps, it won't be a chore, and I'll have found my joyful planning self again.
    Once as a kid
    Sept 1992 with hubby offsite
    May 2005 Disneyland Paris!
    Sept 2005 with hubby POP!
    Sept 2007 with hubby POP!
    Sept 2009 with hubby - AS Sports!
    Sept 2014 with hubby - POP!

Post Thanks / Like

I went three times one year. That was enough for me. I was so hopelessly bored that third time, it was a waste.

Once a year I can handle, but with kids now, we've been pushing it out to every 18-24 months.
    WDW - 1977-86, 1989, 1993, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007(x3), 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016 (Oct.)
    DLR - 1989, 2007, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I have been there a couple of times. For some time we were going twice a year for 7 to 10 days at a time. I think we (mostly I) got kind of burnt out on it. We hit a year where we had some planning issues, not being able to get reservations and some other things, and then when we got there, it seemed like most of the cast members we interacted with were rude. Then toward the end of that trip I got sick. I just did not want to go back for some time. So we took some time away and that helped. Then we had another vacation where we just weren't having the best time for various reasons and have not been there for almost 3 years now and I can tell you that we are both SO looking forward to our trip this fall! So now I am planning to not get back into the every year or twice a year thing and just go every 2 to 3 years. I think that will help a lot to keep things fresh and the excitement level high.

manutd1 Guest

That is VERY WELL stated.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manutd1 View Post
    That is VERY WELL stated.......
    Again, there is a Universal forum if someone wants to start that thread. No about it.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

I loved Gary's explanation. A lot of what he said can be applied to my feelings also. We have not cut Disney out altogether, but have cut the number of trips and days we have been going for the last couple of years.

We still have a lot of fun at Disney but it is no longer without occasional stress and frustration, but we are not out of the game yet.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: