Quote Originally Posted by Stu29573 View Post
New York Post lead story...
"Disney is screwing American Families."
....read that article ...and then took a 'trip' over here to see the reaction, or lack thereof.

....is it their 'right' to raise prices knowing there will be higher attendance at those times ....sure.

....is it their 'right' to raise prices at a rate that outpaces the rate of inflation ...sure.

....is it some people's 'right' to think "well, I never do single day trips ...so I'm not impacted" ....sure

....it's my 'right' to also notice that Disney suspended all their "deals" when 'Jersey Week' occurred, just in time for our customary get away to WDW (because time allowed for it ...when we had kids in school here in NJ) ......you bet I noticed.

....and ....it's also the 'right' of people to be genuinely upset ....not only because they feel that they are being raked over the proverbial coals ....or that their window of opportunity to go to WDW (when affordable) ...is quickly being closed ....but ...in my case ...it seems that the "bang for the buck" is quickly diminishing, given all the changes at WDW ...that are not completely for the better (at the moment).