Quantcast unlinked reservation problem or no with dining reservations

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default unlinked reservation problem or no with dining reservations

Hello everyone, maybe someone knows.. I booked two separate rooms for an upcoming trip with grandparents in the other room, so it came up as two seprate reservations under two seperate names. I will be making my adr's on monday, and they need to be for 5, but it comes up 3 because it's only considering my room. I know I can change the number to 5 each time, but should I call and make sure the reservations are linked? Would that make using my computer planning features easier? Thanks for any info or advice!
    Howard Johnsons 1982,Guest Quarters 1989,Guest Quarters 1990,YC 1995,BC 1997, BC 1999, BC 2002, BC 2005 May, Sept., BC 2006 Oct, BC 2007 May, BWI 2008 May, YC 2009 April, YC 2010 December Honeymoon, YC 2016 April, BCV 2017 January, BC 2018 May, BC CL 2019 March

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you sent an invitation to your grandparents so you can manage all the reservations? This will be especially important when you want to make fastpass+ reservations.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Link it all together with My Disney Experience. You will be able to see each others info. You will also be able to choose who is and is not included with each separate dining reservation. And later on you will be able to link all your FastPass+ reservations too. If you are unsure about this let us know and we'll help you.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the help. I called today and they said that they are linked, but we'll see when i start making the ADR's monday.
    Howard Johnsons 1982,Guest Quarters 1989,Guest Quarters 1990,YC 1995,BC 1997, BC 1999, BC 2002, BC 2005 May, Sept., BC 2006 Oct, BC 2007 May, BWI 2008 May, YC 2009 April, YC 2010 December Honeymoon, YC 2016 April, BCV 2017 January, BC 2018 May, BC CL 2019 March

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biggins View Post
    Thank you for the help. I called today and they said that they are linked, but we'll see when i start making the ADR's monday.
    Who said they are linked exactly? There is an important difference between the reservations being "linked" as far as linked in the resort reservation system that just tells the room assigners that you are traveling together, and being linked in the two My Disney Experience accounts involved.

There definitely has to be some linkage in MDE before you hit your FP+ date or you won't be able to book everyone's FPs together.
    Disney Dream May 2019, WDW Dec 2019

18 Oct ASMv
    16 (APs) Jan POR, Feb CSR, April ASMv, June BC, Oct Pop & Cabins, Dec ASMv & AKL & Pop, Jan '17 POFQ (10k!)
    15 May Pop&CBR pirates
    13 Oct ASMu&AoA
    10 (APs) June CR, Oct AKL&Pop, Dec Pop
    07 March ASMv
    04 June POR
    94 June Onsite

Post Thanks / Like

They said on the phone that they were linked in MDE and when I look both reservations are there. I make the ADR's tomorrow so that should be a good indication if it's working before fast pass time. Thanks so much for your help!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: