Quantcast Walt Disney World Introduces New 4-Park Magic Ticket

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Walt Disney World Introduces New 4-Park Magic Ticket

The Walt Disney World resort has announced a new ticket that admits a Guest to one day at each of the 4 theme parks:

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Disney World resort

Experience special magic in all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks on 4 separate days with the 4-Park Magic Ticket for only $279 per adult and $259 per child, plus tax.

The 4-Park Magic Ticket grants you one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, so you can enjoy must-do experiences in all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks. Ticket may not be used to enter the same park more than once.

Purchase from November 15, 2016 through March 5, 2017. Tickets are not valid for admission on any of the following blockout dates: December 17, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and April 10 through April 21, 2017.

Important Details

• Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, and may not be used to enter the same park more than once.
    • Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017.
    • The following blockout dates apply: December 17, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and April 10, 2017 through April 21, 2017.
    • Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
    • Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
    As noted above, the ticket will only be sold through March 5, 2017, must be used by May 26, 2017, and has several black-out periods.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

2. Thanks VWL Mom, eam, Mickey'sGirl thanked for this post
  3.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Argh! Where was this last year? They did it two years ago now it's back!
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Any idea if you would be able to add a day to it?
    Disney more times than I can remember.
    Have stayed at Fort Wilderness, Fort Wilderness Cabins, Caribbean Beach, Dixie Landings, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter and Pop Century

Post Thanks / Like

The part that I found most confusing and disturbing is that the ticket can only be used to enter a park once. The way I read it, and some of the other write ups on it, state that you cannot enter even the same park you started in on the same day. For example, if you go to MK for rope drop then leave midday for a break, you cannot get back into MK later that day. This does not sounds like a good deal, even at $70 per day (adult) or $65 per day (children 3-9)
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

I read 1 day of admission per park. I would think you could leave and return like normal 1 day tickets.
    Boardwalk
    Animal Kingdom Jambo
    Coronado Springs
    POP
    POP
    POP
    POP
    Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PopPhan View Post
    The part that I found most confusing and disturbing is that the ticket can only be used to enter a park once. The way I read it, and some of the other write ups on it, state that you cannot enter even the same park you started in on the same day. For example, if you go to MK for rope drop then leave midday for a break, you cannot get back into MK later that day. This does not sounds like a good deal, even at $70 per day (adult) or $65 per day (children 3-9)
    The release was somewhat clumsily written, but I think they were trying to articulate that you get 1 park per ticket per day. Its a four day ticket, good for one day at each park, that's it. You can't do MK twice and Epoct twice. Unfortunately read quickly it makes it seem like you can't re-enter a park, but I believe that based on your park choice to start the day, you could re-enter on the same ticket. You just can't come back on day 3 and enter the same park you used for day 1.

Post Thanks / Like

I think this is simply more crowd control - triyng to distribute guests across all 4 parks.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! For anyone interested in doing all 4 parks just once, that is a great deal!
    Susanne

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't realize they've done this before. Great deal!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: