So, I know I have no room to complain. We've gone to WDW every other year since the girls were little (they're now 12 & 16). We went last year and had an awesome trip!

This year was tight and we didn't think we were going to take a trip, but ended up being able to do a small getaway to Mammoth Cave and loved it! Normally, we would be going next year, but this year's situation bumped our plans to go out to the Grand Canyon this past summer. So, we really want to make that happen next summer and we're all really excited about it!

But, DD12 and I are having a hard time imagining 3 years in between visits. I keep trying to think of ways to squeeze in at least a quick visit, but it's just financially prohibitive. I looked at going down next month, taking just a couple days off school for the girls, staying a few days, doing MVMCP, Disney Springs, mini-golf etc. But, we'd have to fly and then we're looking at a fair chunk of change for just a little visit.

I've been trying to do all the things I can to get over this hump; look at old vacation photos, buying a few things from the Disney Store, etc. But, it's been a challenge!