We did this cruise Nov 15. Loved it. If at all possible plan some extra time in old San Juan- the forts and walking old town are a must. Also some great places to eat PM me if you like. Osso buco is a must!! We booked an off ship excursion in St. Lucia for a Catamaran ride up the coast to Soufriere where we debarked, toured the Botanical Garden, ate a yummy lunch at a Chocolate Plantation and then bused to Hot Springs for a mud dip. The view of the Pitons was incredible and it was a rainy day. Back to the Catamaran for a snorkeling stop and then the drinks flowed. Great fun, great music, beautiful island- our favorite despite the rainy weather. In Barbados we did the off road Segway on the barren side of the island, we heard from others the opposite side was more lush with pretty beaches, but again, scenery was spectacular from the cliffs and I had a blast on the Segways. We only got a few hours in St. Thomas due to incoming hurricane, lots of boutique shops right out of port. St. Kitts offers a variety of activities. I like to look at Trip advisors top rated for ideas- all depends on your tastes. You'll have a great time!