I kind of like this idea. Currently, I can walk from CBR to Hollywood Studios in 20 minutes, that's faster than the bus and why I do it. Speculating only here, but moving as fast as the gondolas do here at our ski hill, it looks like a gondola from CBR to Hollywood studios would have you there in 4-5 minutes. Epcot in around 10-12 minutes. Hollywood Studios from AOA/POP may be 6-10 minutes.. worse case scenario 11-20 minutes depending on the line up when you get to CBR. It looks like there is only one major transfer station at CBR. Because gondolas are continuous motion they load and unload quickly and efficiently. As far as the weather is concerned, gondolas are enclosed and are built to withstand horrible, winter mountain conditions. I can't see there being a problem, I've been in them in some stormy conditions with a good wind blowing! (They also utilize lightening eliminators.) Much more pleasant than a chair lift. In addition gondolas usually have more than one engine to prevent you being stuck too long in the event of a breakdown.