So, I'm not one to complain but Oh-My-Gosh. When we were in WDW back in early January, we did some resort hopping. The first few days we were at AKL and loved it. We had a wonderful room. Over the weekend though, we moved to AS Sports in a preferred room right beside the main pool (Surfs Up section) and wow...that room STUNK SO BAD!! Lol! And still to this day, I can't figure out what the smell was. Maybe it had been recently fumigated?? We didn't bother complaining, partly because I wasn't feeling well from a cold (so I didn't have the energy to "raise a stink"!) and partly because we weren't in our room much. But wow, when we would come back to our room in the evening, it was like a wall of stink hit us. It was almost a chemical smell. When we left that hotel and headed over to a hotel at Universal Studios, we could still smell whatever the stench was on our clothes. Strange, huh?! Anyone else ever have that problem?? I suppose we could have complained.

I only bring it up after listening to the most recent podcast and they were discussing how Mousekeeping has gone downhill lately and that even the executives have noticed. I'm not totally sure if the stench could be blamed on Mousekeeping, but they most certainly would have smelled it themselves when they came in to clean our room every day. Wouldn't they have said something to their bosses? I dunno. It was downright awful.