We've stayed at Aulani before, but didn't have this situation come up. We'll be staying for 1 night, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with early check-in and a late check-out. We are wanting to get there early (probably around 9 am) on the day we check-in, and then try to stay later on the next day we check out (probably until 5-6 pm). Once we check in, even if the rooms not ready, I'm assuming we'll have full access to the pools and amenities. I'm trying to figure out the next day- once we check out (at 11) will we still have access to the pools? I didn't know how their system works. I remember we got wristbands every day at the pool- they checked our room card/IDs to get the bands. So on our check-out day, that morning before we check out we can get our pool id's, play, pack up, then officially check-out. Looks like they have dedicated rooms for guests who have checked out to shower/ store things in lockers while they wait to leave. So we could technically stay all day using the pools, even after check-out? As long as we have that day's wristband, we should be good to go?