I'm thinking 6 days in the World, so I'm looking at narrowing down to 6 dinners - ohmigoodness!
1. We're staying at Riverside, so we'll probably have one resort day and just eat at Boatwrights...unless you think it is so "meh" that we'd be better off heading out...
2. 'Ohana is the "must do" for my family, so that's a given
3. Be our Guest - is this worth it? I'm interested since it is new, but want some honest opinions. And it bills itself as "French" - is it? See question below...
4. Epcot - always wanted to try Chefs de France (Is it good? or would it be redundant if Be Our Guest is actually French?) OR Le Cellier
5. Is there anywhere really worth eating at Hollywood Studios, or are we better off heading to a resort? Always kinda looked at 50's Prime Time, but while it looks fun I'm not sure it's worth it. (we did do SciFi once...and I found it overall rather a weird experience, LOL)
6. We've never been to the Boardwalk resort and I'd like to see it - anywhere worth eating there, EITHER for dinner OR as a counter service lunch?
7. If you did just ONE Signature restaurant which would you do? We've only tried Cali Grill
8. And is there anyplace great to eat in Animal Kingdom Park, or is that another day I should head to a resort?
9. And lastly - are there any other nice places at RESORTS that I haven't thought of? Not Signature...but also not character meals, since no young kids. We are open to buffets if they are decent.

Whew! Thanks for even reading all that ;-)