We were up early on Thursday, July 13, so we could head to Tampa/St Petersburg. Mark had a tour at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg in the morning and a tour at the University of Tampa in the afternoon. Traffic is really heavy along that route!

We headed direct to Epcot following the tour at the University of Tampa. We were earlier than planned. Test Track was down so we headed into World Showcase to ride Frozen Ever After. We had about a 90 minute wait in line. I was not happy they had taken out Maelstrom. I've had to revise that now, I really enjoyed Frozen Ever After. And the walk-through theater is gone as a bonus!

We ate dinner at Electric Umbrella. I had the sausage and pepper sandwich, Mark had the cheese flatbread, and Sharon had the energy salad with roasted chicken. We had the chocolate cupcakes for dessert - they were excellent!

We had a Fastpass from 6:35pm-7:35pm Soarin' so we headed to the Land. We waited about 15 minutes in line. The new film is great! I really like what they've done with the transitions so they're no longer abrupt like they were. That never really made sense to me so I'm glad they've fixed that.

Next up was a Fastpass for Spaceship Earth from 7:40pm-8:40pm.

After riding Spaceship Earth, we walked around World Showcase starting in United Kingdom. We grabbed jumbo hot pretzels in Germany and sat there to watch Illuminations, which we still love to watch.

Following Illuminations, we made some purchases in Mouse Gear and then headed back to Pop Century.