Hello! We are looking to visit Disney from Southern FL for a week at the end of January. We just got our resident season passes too.

Originally planned on staying off property in January, but now realize that is kind of a pain after coming up here for the weekend in october.

Considering splurging and staying at All Star Music in a family suite @ $1985 grand total for 7 nights or Fort Wilderness Cabin for $2263 total. Both are about 500-520 sq Ft.

I did stay at All Star Music in 2003, but don’t remember it too well.

Another option is the Caribbean resort with a king bed for $1367, but I think we would be happier with a bit more space since we don’t need to be at the park every minute of the day. Would also be nice to have a mini kitchen, which we wouldn’t have here.

The Cabin sounds a bit more appealing from a privacy perspective, but the All Stars have a 2nd bathroom.

We are the types of people who go to the park from opening until 1 or 2 pm. Would prefer to easily get back to the room and take a mid day break and go back in the evenings.

We figure if we have a kitchen we can do a lot of our eating there and maybe one meal out each day.

We like to walk. Can you walk to Epcot from the Wilderness cabins? The Disney guy told me 1 mile. Is that true?

We don’t care too much about pools, we have a nice one where we live, so it’s not something we wouldn’t necessarily take advantage of.

Is it easy to get to Disney Springs from the cabins?

Any advice for 2 thirty something adults with no kids? We will have our car since we only live 3-3.5 hours away.

Any tips would be much appreciated!
Thank you!