Just a quick review - my thoughts on our 7 day Disney trip.

We are a family of 3. My son turned 20 on the same day as Mickey Mouse. Thought it would be a fun trip.

We stayed at All Star Music. First time there. It was ok. Not great. Would not choose this resort again. The carpets really need to be replaced and the rooms need to be updated. Everytime I plugged in an electronic device the plugs kept falling out of the outlet. Every time the toilet flushed, water sprayed up. We asked the housekeeper to let maintenance know about the leak. Apparently she was not the regular person and didn't seem to care. Buses were good. The only day we waited was the first day. We waited one hour for an AK bus.

Parks were very very busy. It was our first time using FP Plus. Not a fan. It left you somewhat twisting in the wind for what to do to fill in the time between rides.

We were able to get a FP for FOP. It truly was an amazing ride. Waits for that ride were 4 hours. That is just crazy.

Great theming in Pandora. It is beautiful at night.

WDW has always been the happiest place on earth for me. My happy place.

This trip, however, I found people to be rude, unpleasant and just not nice.

I think if I travel to WDW again, it won't be during Thanksgiving week. Perhaps mid-December before crowds. Maybe just 4 days in the park. I don't need 7.

I would definitely stay in a moderate or on the monorail.