Weather modified my plans. Light rain changed my plans to do miniature golf in the morning. After a quick bowl of cereal in my room, I took bus over to HS with intention of walking around Boardwalk before walking over to miniature golf course near the Swan. With the misty rain I took the boat over to the Swan instead. I still walked around, but decided to cancel golf and instead take the bus from beach club over to Disney springs where I got a treasure island at Girrahdelli's around 10:30. Then I decided to catch an 11:30 movie to get out of the rain. I already had a 2:45 movie scheduled so I wound up doing 2 movies back to back. Afterwards I went over to port Orleans for a quick bite to eat. Transferring to the pop bus back at DS I came on back after a peaceful day. Pop does a good job of having multiple buses ready in the morning going to MK. THAT will be my first destination tomorrow. Noticed the construction going on in several buildings at Pop. I wonder how they will look when refurbished?