......WDW Resort's On-Site "Perks" ....are slowly ....or ....maybe not so slowly .....swirling down the porcelain convenience.

.....this is a disgrace of immense proportions. I have seen persons semi-defending WDW on the basis of, "I've stayed at hotels and have paid upwards of $25 / night for parking". WHERE? Manhattan? I've NEVER paid one thin dime to stay at a hotel ......anywhere.

.....I'm already booked (as of last August's trip to WDW on a bounce-back offer) for a stay at POP in September. But to be honest ...our last stay at POP was not 'magical' in any way (terrible room conditions, equally terrible housekeeping .....which was non-existent for the first 3 days, severely truncated pool hours / availability ....all of which was expressed to management...and they agreed... and comped us 3 free days of a hotel stay)

.....but ...had I not already been booked...this would have pushed me over the edge and prompted a cancellation of the trip. I'd absolutely refuse to shell out another $150 bucks just to park my car for my stay ....particularly after driving 1150 miles to get there.

.....seriously, what are these charges going for? Lot maintenance?
These are not high impact / high volume parking lots with exorbitant levels of wear & tear. If they choose to rely on the explanation that "Other resorts charge for parking (so we shall too from now on) ....then they (WDW) by default ......have just lumped themselves in with "every other resort" ...and therefore no longer are a head above others and deserving of the undying loyalty that repeat visitors / patrons exhibit.

....the "just because we can" mentality of WDW executives can ....and will back-fire.