I apologize in advance for the formatting of this post. I am currently in Walt Disney World, sitting in a Food court lol ( The workers have been bringing me Iced Tea since 4 AM lol.

Here are some of the details.

Savor the chance to experience an unforgettable stay in the middle of the magic! Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper® Option.

Book through July 7, 2018 for arrivals most nights August 20 through September 29, November 24 through November 27 and December 7 through December 23.

NOT every resort is included .

Deluxe resorts eligible for free regular dining
Value and Moderate eligible for free quick service

Riverside is NOT included.

Contact Magical Journeys Today!!
https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request

Nanci

Note: Packages for other lengths of stay may be available. Minimum 4-night length of stay and 4-day ticket with Park Hopper Option required.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Advance reservations are required. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before December 31, 2019. Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.