I will be back in Disney World in a week. The original plan was that it would be me
and two friends. About two months ago, one of my friends got into a relationship and asked me to add the boyfriend to our dining reservations. I verified that he would be at all of them and then added him. About 3 weeks ago, my friend said they would be able to go for the whole week and asked me to send him a copy of the plans so that they could decide which days to go, which I did. I didn't hear back from them, so last Tuesday night, I texted him. He said they would talk about it and would let me know on Wednesday. Thursday, I texted him again and he said they would get back to me on Friday. Friday night, I still hadn't heard from him, so I just cancelled the restaurants that I had booked at his request. I haven't heard from him still, so I'm dropping the other reservations down to just two. I know I have up until 24 hours to cancel in order to not get charged, but I want everything in order before I leave.