So, I have just returned, well a week ago, from a wonderful trip to Walt Disney World... I enjoyed the week I had with my father, and yes, I already have booked for May 2019... I booked even before I left for this trip... I haven't finished my trip reports, but I plan to... Just been pretty busy since I been back with work and a project I will discuss on here once I feel I am in a good place to talk about it... But for now, I do want to give you a few rumors I was able to overhear while in WDW... Some we talked about but I believe there is additional rumor information in some of these...

1. Brazil is still coming to World Showcase, hopes are for the 40th but I don't know an exact time line... The pavilion will be sponsored by a large Brazilian company and will have an attraction... The rumored location for this pavilion: between German and Italy

2. Staying in World Showcase: African Outpost is being looked at for possibly TWO countries, one being India... Rumors are the ride mechanism from Shanghai Disney Pirates of the Caribbean will be featured as the attraction mechanism here... Did not hear what the second country would be or which country would have the attraction, maybe both... And it depends which park(s) win out on which one gets the ride system...

3. Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge has been given a fall 2019 opening time frame... Rumors are opening December 2019 due to falling behind in construction... I believe Disney wants this open sooner than the holiday season but if they cannot catch up, and they are trying, look for it to open right before an already over crowded Christmas week...

4. Nothing new regarding Spaceship Earth, just that a refurb is planned and yes it will reopen after closing for 2 years... No idea if this winds up IP driven, with a new sponsor, or stays an original based on communication...

5. Heard nothing new for Magic Kingdom... Nothing more about the theater begin re-greenlit, or if Disney plans on anything putting an E ticket in Adventureland once Tron opens....

That's all I can think of right now... If you have any questions, please ask.. If I can answer I will, and if I can't I will try to get an answer for you...