Note typo from day 1. Boathouse not Bathhouse! Day 2. Ate bowl of cereal in room then walked down to bus stop to take bus to HS with intention to transfer to boat to ride to dolphin hotel to get rental car. I was last at HS in May. The construction has really progressed since then. Gondola station frame is on place as is another area near where the walkway to Boardwalk used to be. Yes, the temporary bus stop is definitely far away now. I'm not sure where exactly the new permanent stop will be. Anyway there was a bus at All Star that just pulled up at the stop and I jumped on. Short wait for boat at HS. Picked up rental car and drove back to my room to pick up 2 items I had forgotten. About a 20 minute drive to outlet mall. I spent about 2 hours there. Found my wife several gifts for Christmas and found me a pair of skechers. Drove back to the dolphin to drip car off, then ate at beaches and cream. About 4 kitchen sinks were served while I ate at the counter. 40 minute wait without a reservation. Walked over to Epcot to photograph construction of gondola station. Then took bus from yacht club back to DS to catch a 5 pm movie. Back in room by 7:30. Cloudy all day with temps in low 70s. All Star is full of kids of course. Loud at nighttime. Wednesday is park hop day #1. Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. A good slow paced day!