Quote Originally Posted by missymouseworld View Post
I can't answer for the Beach Club, but when we were at Boardwalk Villas (Studio room)in November they had the traditional basket style coffee maker. I looked online as well before we left to see if they were updated, and no such luck.

I did read a post on the Mom's Panel from Feb. 2018 stating the following:

"It turns out, the K-cup style Keurig brewers are a guest favorite, so more Walt Disney World Resort Hotels are adding them. After a bit of field research and phone calls, I was able to secure a short list of guaranteed Keurig-style brewing Resorts. Disney’s Port Orleans - French Quarter and Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort will offer these coffee makers in the refurbished rooms. All of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa standard rooms, all of Disney’s Contemporary Resort standard rooms as well as the Club Levels of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Boardwalk Inn offer the Keurig style machines. As a general rule, villas will offer a full coffee pot and studio rooms will offer the Cuisinart flat pod-style two cup brewer. The Disney Value Resorts will not offer a coffee machine of any kind, with the exception of the family suites in Disney’s Art of Animation and Disney’s All-Star Music Resort. At this time, all other Moderate, Deluxe and DVC resorts currently offer the 2 cup flat pod Cuisinart style machine."
That is definitely incorrect. The Values have had the Cuisinart pod style coffee makers since the rehab.

BUT, no Keurigs...at least in Pop.