I came out of the Living Seas at Epcot and saw an adorable micro dog on a leash outside the attraction. It hit me a minute later...there was a dog at Epcot. I figured the guest got some approval to bring it as an emotional support dog though it appeared as more of a fashion accessory. Didn't think anything more of it until we crossed the bridge by France. There were several people standing around with several large poodles with outfits that looked like leather jackets. The dogs were well behaved, are probably better suited as service dogs, but looked like a group of friends with identical dogs in matching clothes which would argue against the service dog theory.

So does WDW allow dogs at the theme parks now? (Not talking about obvious service dogs for disabled people) If so, I'm not sure how I feel about this. What if a LOT of patrons bring pets and we are navigating already crowded paths with trip ropes (leashes), inadequately trained dogs making noise in attractions or soiling attractions and paths, or animal fights. Anyone else notice dogs in the world? Any opinions?

Disclosure: I'm a dog lover and belong to an association that provides annual support for an organization that provides service dogs to vets.