Day 2. Weather was great. 62 degrees at 6:46 a.m. so i ran a 5k down to Hollywood Studios parking lot and back. The renovation to the parking lot and entrance way looks great. We got a rental car and went to Orlando international outlet mall. The mall now charges $10 to park in parking spaces that were free last year. Pure greed and i plan to write to the mgt regarding this policy. We didn't park on that area! So had to hike an extra block. Found several clothing items so I left happy. Came back to YC to relax. Got Lyft ride to California Grill for dinner scallops and red snapper were our entrees. Retired back to YC after dinner.

Day 3. Spent full day at AK. Fastpasses for safari, lion king and avatar flight of passage. Wifey"s first time on avatar and she was impressed. Weather was cooler especially after 4. Flame tree for lunch, yak & yeti for dinner. Both still good. ADR for Yak & Yeti. Did walk on for bug attraction. Left park around 7:00 after dinner. Crowd was medium in size. Sone popular attractions had an hour wait. Was able to see Epcot fireworks from our hotel room. Looked impressive.