Left the room about 9. The food court was hopping with cheer groups and youth. Got my Mickey waffles and sat outside in the sunshine until time for Magical Express. Had a grouchy bus driver.

When I got to MCO. Had to get my boarding pass and grabbed some Panda Express. I scored a PSA precheck and got into the much shorter line. Looked across the line and the lady was a friend of ours from Cincinnati area. Hadn’t seen her in about 12 years. So cool to see someone I knew in that mass of people. Talked for a few short minutes. She was going back to Ohio and me to Philly.

Had about an hour until flight. Everything went smoothly and departed on time. Half way through the 2 hour flight I found out the young man sitting next to me knew a lot of dancers and gymnasts I have met over the years when my youngest was a gymnast and dancer. He was at the same studio in PA as my daughter at the same time. And he also knew a bunch of our friends in Ohio from the Olympic training gym we took our daughter to. It was so much fun talking to him. Now he is a professional dancer . He has worked for a Disney and a Universal and Cirque.

I was enjoying our conversation so much didn’t even notice landing.

Missed my train to center city by3 minutes had to wait a 30 minutes. so missed the train home at 30th street so had a 2 hour wait. Read a book and made it home around 8pm to rain and chilly weather.

Great trip💕