I just have to say I think Disney screwed up with this one. I know it’s new and there’s probably still some kinks to be worked out, but where to begin...
First off, the line to get on it an hour before Hollywood Studios stretched back all the way to the last 50s building at Pop. I must have waited in line half an hour for it. So then you get on, go to Caribbean beach, and get to wait in line all over again. Nice. You’d think they could route the transfers to a different line as those people have already waited. It became obvious to me that I would not make the 10 o clock opening to get the Star Wars pass, so I changed plans and went to Animal Kingdom. Now I know social distancing has reduced capacity, I get that, but mind you Art of Animation is not open, not to mention no doubt reduced capacity at Pop. Also the parks were not at capacity today. Additionally they have to put it to a stop every time someone needs assistance is loading or unloading. I was on the Epcot line and I must say we probably stopped 10-15 times on the way to Caribbean beach. There are a lot of people who need more time to board, I get that, but I think they should have designed it like Space Mountain and Radiator Springs Racers in California where those people load on a transfer track so they can take all the time they need.
I can safely say that the Skyliner is a deterrent from me staying at Pop, AoA, and Riviera. Caribbean Beach might be fine but I strongly prefer the busses.