Quantcast Attraction of the Week 01/27 -- Fantasmic!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Love it - Love it - Love it! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

It is my favorite evening production. I’m a huge Sorcerer Mickey fan - so this is absolute entertainment candy for me. There’s characters, lasers, lights, fire, music, movies and lots of magic to behold.

Our first park evening is always spent at Fantasmic!. My favorite part is the ending. "Now you will deal with MY imagination!" Once again - good wins over evil. Hooray Mickey!

Is this a *must do* for you? If so; What is your favorite section of the show?

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I can not say enough about this show. I had never seen it and I just got the chance this past trip. I sat thru the whole show with my mouth wide open. It was so amazing and lovely! It almost made me cry at the end.

The only thing I would do diffrent is to sit higher up. We sat about 6 rows from the front and we got sprayed a couple of times.

I love this show!!!! Now I see why people stand in line for 2 hours to see it!
    Jenni b
    "if you can shape it in your mind, you can find it in your life."
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

This is absolutely my favorite night time show. We missed it our 1st trip, but after seeing it the next time. It is one thing I will not miss.

I can't pick just one favorite part. It's just too good all the way around!
    Heather

YC-7/99,00,8/07
    BC-8/01
    Poly-8/02,03,7/05

POR-12/03,9/11
    WL-7/04
    POFQ-12/04,8/06
    Pop-10/05,5/07,12/08,8/09,1/11,3/13
    CBR-11/07,09,10/11,5/12
    ASMo-1/09
    ASSp-1/10,8/12

Offsite-8/08,5/09
    ASMu-8/10,11/10
    CSR-8/10
    AoA-12/12, 9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Fantasmic has to be seem to be believed. I love it. My favorite part is when the lake catches on fire. I have a fantasstic photo of it in my album.
    Michael ºoº

• Oct '12 Port Orleans Riverside
    • Aug '11 Disneyland (D23 Expo) / WDW Pop Century
    • Apr '10 Pop Century
    • Sept '09 Disneyland (D23 Expo)
    • Oct '08 Pop Century
    • March 2007 - Pop Century
    • Nov 2003 - All Star Movies - Honeymoon
    • Nov 2001 - All Star Movies
    • Nov 2000 - Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

This is quite simply the best show I have ever seen. The pyrotechnics, the other visual effects and the music just can't be beat.

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    Karen

--------------------------------

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards.

Question everything!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I too am a huge fan of Mickey as the Sorcerer, so Fantasmic is special to me also. I love that so many Disney characters are in one show! The music is great. I listen to my Fantasmic CD all the time. Can't wait to take my sons for the first time in March! I'm sure they will love it! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Melanie [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    Melanie aka Melanears ºOº

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Great show! I was simply astounded the first time I saw it. There is not a dull moment in the entire show!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Love it.... The best part is when mickey is taking back his imagination and tinkerbell comes flying on the water screen. You just get that great feeling when you see her and eveything is going to get better. [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    BRET/TTFN
    DVC Member 7/04 Wilderness Lodge Villas 6-08 Saratoga Springs
    Next Trip 6-16
    Disney Cruise 6-16
    Disney World tons of times

Post Thanks / Like

Definately a favorite for me! My favorite scene is when Maleficent comes and turns into the dragon, and then at the end with all of those switching Mickeys! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] A must see if I do say so myself.
    Casey (aka DisneyWizard, Wizzy)

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I must agree with everyone's posts regarding Fantasmic, but with a disclaimer. My DH, DD, and I saw Fantasmic last year based on the rave reviews it was getting from our fellow resort attendees. I absolutely loved it - especially how they projected movie images on to the water sprays - AWESOME!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

However, My 3 yr. old DD DID NOT like this production! In fact, she was scared silly. This show might be way to intense for little ones, especially during the "darker" moments of the show ie: The pre-mentioned Dragon episode - scare city!!

My husband ended up taking my little one out of the show early and I stayed to video tape what he missed. So just a word of caution on this attraction - keep the little ones away.

JessieTYCG
    "Sweet Mother of Abraham Lincoln!" - Jessie from Toy Story 2

Post Thanks / Like

We saw Fantasmic for the first time on our last trip in Sept. There are not enough words to describe how AWESOME this show is. This show will now be added to our list of "must see" attractions on our WDW vacations!
    Donna

snmthecloser Guest

I have to say that it is my favorite nighttime show! [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] I LOVE IT!!! Hope it will win again. [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

This is a one of a kind, fabulous show. My FAVORITE part has to be when I first saw the character boat light up!!! Is there anything better than the very first time you see that and don't even expect it??? It is pure Disney magic, just fantastic.
    Mar.99,00,01,02-Dixie Landings Resort; Jan,2004 (9th-18th)- First DVC trip, Beach Club Villas; April,2005 7 days Boardwalk Villas and first Disney cruise on the Wonder!; June, 2006- First time on the Disney Magic, can't wait!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

One of the most amazing productions in the history of shows. Well worth the wait. This show is so good that it is hard to describe the magnificence of it to someone who has not seen it. One of the top 10 things to experience at WDW in my opinion. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

Disney2002 Guest

When do you guys get there... and what is your favorite section?

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Disney2002:
    When do you guys get there... and what is your favorite section?<hr></blockquote>

I don't have a favorite section. Just don't set close to the front unless you want to get a little wet. If you go to the late show, you should have no problem getting a seat because it seems like most people like to go to the early show. If you go to the late show, getting there 30 minutes before the show should be plenty of time. However, if you go to the early show, I recommend you get there about an hour or maybe a little more before the show starts. It all depends on what time of the year you will be at WDW. Peak crowd times usually dictate having to get to Fantasmic earlier.
    I'm a dad! My daughter, Eisley, was born on December 17, 2010.

Regular WDW visitor since 1981

Post Thanks / Like

Fantasmic! is an absolute must on every trip to WDW. It is quite possibly the greatest Disney production ever. My favorite parts are the beginnig and the ending. [img]graemlins/muscles.gif[/img]
    Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas! --WDW Monorail

"No matter how the wind howls, a mountain cannot bow to it." --The Emperor, Mulan

Post Thanks / Like

I have never seen Fantasmic!! I know it sounds hard to believe, but on all of my WDW trips, we have traveled with an infant or small child, who really couldn't stay out past 5 or 6 without passing out, we always had to skip all the nighttime activities. But, for my next two trips, May and December, it will finally be my time!
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

We saw this for the first time last week and it is wonderful! Must add a tidbit about all the long lines.......we avoided them entirely by having a dinner reservation at H&V (great buffet by the way) and then had preferred seating for the show and did not have to stand in any line at all. We just walked from H&V straight to our seats. Even though park attendance was low the day we were there, the stadium filled up, this may have been because there was only one show.

Post Thanks / Like

I've only seen Fantasmic! once. I didn't enjoy it all that much when I did (I thought it was a little... well... odd). Of course, our very own Fantasmic got wind of that and she proceeded to yell at me for a while... (speaking of whom... she hasn't seen this thread yet? )

Since I got in trouble for not likeing Fantasmic ( ) I've listened to the music of the show a few times and it's starting to grow on me. I'll go see it again on my next trip to WDW (unlike my 2 most recent trips).
    --"Michael Darling"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: