Hi, I hope I am posting this in the right place. Last Nov, we were at WDW and had good and bad experiences with the baby swap for rides. For instance, at AK, we had no problem leaving our 1 year old with my sis and her hubby while hubby and I rode Dinosaur and Kali River Rapids. When we got off the ride, we found them easily and they were able to "cut" to pretty close to the front of the ride. However, at MK, we had problems. The CM at Big Thunder Mtn, was rude. Not just impolite, he was rude. He told us that 2 of us had to wait in line and then when they got off, swap the baby and the other 2 had to wait in line all over again. What is the point of this? Because of that, I was unable to ride Big Thunder. My baby would not have let me leave her that long (and I didn't want to, I had just gone on Splash Mtn) I am pretty sure I just got an incompetent CM, but I would like to avoid this on our next trip in Jan. Anyone have experience with this? Mainly at Magic Kingdom and MGM. This time we will have 4 adults and 2 babies ages 1 and 2. Your help is appreciated!! [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] Thanks!

Oh and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area [img]graemlins/doubleeek.gif[/img]