Quantcast Beaches and Cream

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Staying at Beach Club Jan. 1 - 5. Have heard people rave about B&C. How about some ideas of what's good there?
    Jeff

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

My wife and I just honeymooned at the BC last month and visited Beaches and Cream many times. For lunch, I had a double cheeseburger and fries, while my wife had a hot dog and fries. Everything was made fresh and tasted wonderful!!

I also enjoyed many of the soda fountain creations, such as their Lime Rickey, cherry coke, and raspberry coke!! All fantastic!!

We also shared a huge banana split one night. It was messy and wonderful!!! Just like a banana split should be!

Definitely go there!!!

[img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clappy.gif[/img]
    Disneyland - Too many times to count
    1993 - WDW
    1994 - EuroDisney
    1997 - WDW
    1998 - WDW
    2000 - WDW
    2001 - WDW & Disney Wonder
    2005 - Disneyland Paris
    2011 - WDW & Disney Dream
    2013 - Disney Wonder (Alaska)

Post Thanks / Like

EVERYTHING! This place is truly wonderful. I've been to B&C many times. My favorite... well, I like the simple stuff like a vanilla malt. That's my favorite. There's no doubt about it though, everything is very good! Try the hamburgers with bacon and cheese for lunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Big chili dog with fries and a HUGE shake!! Man making me hungry!
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

hamburger and the chocolate milk shake - just 22 days before I can enjoy it again!
    Pat<br />DVC Owner OKW 93, BWV 95, VWL 00<br />too many off site and on site hotels<br />DVC resorts visit:<br />OKW 93 thru 2004 /BWV 95,97,99,02<br />VWL 2000 - 2003 /BCV 02

Post Thanks / Like

If you like your desserts big and crazy, definitely get the Kitchen Sink!

[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    --Pat / HooksLeftHand

"I'd like to take a moment to point out some of our native plants...There's one over there...there's one...there's another."

Post Thanks / Like

Don't go just before the change over times in the morning. Notice the closing times . We found there was an atmosphere if staff were trying to work around customers who lingered over there food at change over. B and C could do with extending. The whole area for mug refills and other food is too small at peak times and this was the only place ever where we have encountered rude/miserable CM's on more that one occassion.
    Good food , great atmosphere (except at change over)
    I've got a dirty thumb.

The People of Anandapur and the Royal Anandapur Wildlife and Forestry Authority trust you will enjoy your walk and ask that you respect and honor these lovely creatures with behavior appropriate for peaceful co-existence.

Dawn Guest

Ice cream sundaes. [img]graemlins/tasty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tasty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/tasty.gif[/img]

It's only a small place so expect to wait for a table - but believe me the ice cream is worth the wait. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Had a wonderful orange/vanilla concoction one night--kind of like a creamsicle shake. [img]graemlins/tasty.gif[/img] I can't remember the name of it but I'm sure the CM's would be able to tell what it is!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Check their hours and see if they are still serving breakfast.

One visit I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast from B&C. They had all sorts of muffins, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, etc. Lots of fresh fruit, yogurt.

The best part was, that I took my breakfast OUT of the restaurant and up to the top deck of the pool area (up over where you rent the inner tubes, etc.).

It was peaceful and beautiful watching the lagoon area come to life in the morning.

[ November 17, 2001: Message edited by: wendy*darling ]</p>
    Linda
    aka: wendy*darling

INTERCOT Staff:
    Disney & Orlando Dining/Nightlife, Shopping & Water Parks/Disney Vacation Club

DVC owners at WLV, BCV and SSR
    Next up: VWL & POFQ Dec 2009 - just adults!
    On Deck: DCL Wonder Dec 2010... but I'm sure we can come up with something before then!

Post Thanks / Like

I would suggest a Doubble Burger and a root bear float or choclate milk shake [img]graemlins/tasty.gif[/img] I could be mistaken but I believe I had some sort of a Resse Cup sundae there, if it was not there it was somewere else on WDW property, I am pretty syre it was there [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Beaches and Cream is great! Try the creamsicle shake (or whatever its called) and chili dog for lunch and banana split for dessert. Great atmosphere and great food.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

We ate at B&C once and it was very good. I think we all got hot dogs. You can get various toppings for the hot dogs too which is nice. The ice cream was great as well. My only complaint is the size. It is WAY to small. It is very crowded and you'll have to wait for a table. My DH and I are planning on trying it again this trip. Does anybody know of any time of day that they aren't overly crowded? The atmosphere is good but you can't really enjoy it with all the people.
    Married Finiamh on and stayed at the Boardwalk 1999<br />Wilderness Lodge 2000<br />Wilderness Lodge 2001<br />Coronado Springs Dec 2002

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: