Quantcast Fireworks Question - MVMCP

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

I've made PS at CG for one of the nights when MVMCP is occurring. I know there are always fireworks with this event so am trying to time our meal with the fireworks.

I spoke with CRO on 2 occasions to ask what time the fireworks would be scheduled during MVMCP. The first CM I spoke with could confirm only that there would be 2 parades. He could not confirm the time of either parade or the time of the fireworks.

The CM I spoke with yesterday told me the fireworks occur at park closing and would happen around midnight. When I indicated that my experience was that the fireworks usually occurred between the 2 parades, she told me that there would probably be fireworks around 9 and midnight. When I asked if she was telling me that they would have fireworks twice, she told me she didn't have a schedule that indicated the time of the fireworks.

I guess this is the long way of asking if anyone knows what time the fireworks are scheduled?
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been to MVMCP the last 5 years and the fireworks have always been at 10PM. The second parade was at 11 or 11:30. Since the hours are 7 to midnight this year not sure what parade schedule will be, but I would think the fireworks would still be at 10. Hope this helps. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. This is sort of what I was guessing from past experience so I made PS for CG for 8:30 p.m.

TiggerRPh Guest

Angry

We go every year to MVMCP and the fireworks are never at park closing... [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img] ....this CM is confusing these fireworks with those done with Spectromagic when it is performed prior to park closing.

When MVMCP was held 8 PM - 1 AM the fireworks were at approximately 10 PM. With the change in hours to 7 - 12 PM, I would suspect that they would be at approximately 9 PM. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: