Quantcast Do you use the Intercot Vacation Planner?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Just wondering how it is before I d/l it.
    Shonnie <p><b>CBR June 2001</b><br /><b>Next Trip 2003!</b>

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's worth the download -- for the organization of your PS' alone.

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

Post Thanks / Like

I have it.... and it is okay.... I dont like the fact that you cant cut and paste things into it. Or maybe I am missing something. But if I want to enter in all the fireworks and parade times I have to do each day separtely (sp) I do like the extras.... phone numbers, tips, etc. But the C&P thing really bugs me!
    [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]
    Laura, Happy to be alive.... happy to be a mom.... happy to be a wife..... just happy :-)<br /><br />Disneyland 1965-1998 300+ visits<br />WDW August 1990 Off site<br />September 1993 Dixie Landings<br />The trip that started it all......... 1/02 OKW(cash).....<br />And our adventures on points<br />5/02 Poly/BC, 8/02 The Plaza NYC, 9/02 BWV, 10/02 HHI,<br />12/02 OKW, 9/03 VWL, 2/04 OKW, 4/04 HHI, 5/04 BWV, 6/04 HHI <br />And the trips soon to come.......<br />10/04 BCV and 1/05 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I used it and LOVED it!! I thought it was a great way to keep everything organized and in one handy place. Not to mention, I liked the countdown until you leave! [img]smile.gif[/img] It was also nice to print everything out before we left.
    I think it's worth the download!

Post Thanks / Like

Don't use it. So far (correct me if I'm wrong) they do not have one available for a Mac computer. The one they have only works on IBM-compatible computers.
    1972, Orlando Campground; 1988-94, Orlando-area resident (frequent visits); 1992, PO; 1993, Dolphin; 1996, WL; 1996, D.Inst.; 1997, BW Inn; April 2001, Wild. Home; Nov. 2001, BWV, OKW & AS Music; March 2002, OKW; Nov. 2002, BWV & Offsite; Nov. 2005, SSprings and WLV

Post Thanks / Like

I used it for our last trip and really enjoyed it. It was great seeing everything in one place (I also did my normal spreadsheet).

As for cutting and pasting, you can... you just need to use the following commands: highlight the text you want to cut, hit control + x, and you've cut text. To copy, you would use control + c. To paste text, you would place the cursor where you want the text to go, and hit control + v.

End of class! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I think it is worth the download - the question is what if you are planning two trips - I guess you have to copy the program and rename it, unless I am missing something??

Happy New Year [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    January 2002 - Polynesian; May 2002 - Caribbean Beach; December 2002 - Polynesian; May 2003 - Wilderness Lodge; September 2003 - Grand Floridian (Our Disney Wedding!); March 2004 - Polynesian; May 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Jim & Brandie

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I like it just for the countdown! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ElenitaB:

As for cutting and pasting, you can... you just need to use the following commands: highlight the text you want to cut, hit control + x, and you've cut text. To copy, you would use control + c. To paste text, you would place the cursor where you want the text to go, and hit control + v.

End of class! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

Thanks for the leasson on cuting and pasting.... I guess your telling me on your version of the planning those commands work....coz on mine they dont :-(
    Laura, Happy to be alive.... happy to be a mom.... happy to be a wife..... just happy :-)<br /><br />Disneyland 1965-1998 300+ visits<br />WDW August 1990 Off site<br />September 1993 Dixie Landings<br />The trip that started it all......... 1/02 OKW(cash).....<br />And our adventures on points<br />5/02 Poly/BC, 8/02 The Plaza NYC, 9/02 BWV, 10/02 HHI,<br />12/02 OKW, 9/03 VWL, 2/04 OKW, 4/04 HHI, 5/04 BWV, 6/04 HHI <br />And the trips soon to come.......<br />10/04 BCV and 1/05 OKW

Post Thanks / Like

Laura, they do work for me... I just checked to make sure that I was not hallucinating! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

ParkHopper, I had the same question as you... maybe someone could answer that for us? Puhleeeease! [img]graemlins/mike.gif[/img]
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ElenitaB:
    Laura, they do work for me... I just checked to make sure that I was not hallucinating! [img]graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

ParkHopper, I had the same question as you... maybe someone could answer that for us? Puhleeeease! [img]graemlins/mike.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

I have not tried to do this. I suggest you go to the Vacation Planner Page and click the "your feedback" button for help with your question. It will go right to the troubleshooting/questions area - for the planner.

Let us know how you make out. [img]graemlins/mickey.gif[/img]
    ¨¨*:• Carol (aka PolyGirl40)
    INTERCOT Management Team

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Used it and loved it. It was great to pop it up when I was making changes, and I make a lot of changes [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] . When it was time to go I just printed it out.
    (Gail)

Post Thanks / Like

I don't like the fact that you cannot hit the enter key to go to a new line in the same area. Is there a way to do this?

You have to type a whole sentence and it all runs into each other

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: