Ever since Mickey used to visit the mall where we put on fish shows every year and he used to walk me back to the fish show whenever I came over to see his show (that's why he's my only pal) I've enjoyed characters.

Now I'm a thirty year old male who is usually in the parks by myself, I'm a former employee of the Tower of Terror, and I still like to play with the characters. More like you do at a renaissance festival than like a five year old hugging Pooh, but still.

Of course, the characters hesitate a bit around me. They talked to me much more when I was wearing a CM costume myself, but now I'll be back in regular people clothes...

How can I communicate that I am here to play with the characters easily? Do I wear a big goofy hat? Even when I'm at the character meals, I have to send a quick signal to them or they will look at me and walk away real quick.

Also, do the characters do posing guests want? I have this idea of making a picture book of various scenes. A picture of bowing to Belle as Beast does after they dance, or of serenading Snow White, or dancing with Aurora, or Mickey presenting mouse ears to me...the possibilities are endless.

Also, tips for communicating with non-speaking characters. Goofy sat down with me one time, and I was trying to have a conversation. I found things to say that I thought would get cute replys, but couldn't read the answers very well.

And so on and so on with those kind of questions...

------------------