Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 11

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Victory...Top of page 6 and post# 200 for Fred and me!

It was a long hard battle, but we made it.
    Fred tore his tights, unfortunately though, oh, and he died. I've fixed his tights, though, in case he gets better

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 15, 1999).]

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, he was only sleeping
    Glad he woke up, I only had a few shovels of dirt to go , and he has to work this weekend, unless WDW is still destroyed!
    He was really happy I fixed his tights
    We had a real laugh afterwards, since this is the 3rd time he's risen from the dead just as I was burying him.

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 15, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Let's hope nobody finds out, but the real reason WDW had to close was because of the doll attack and the devastation we left. The worst being when Fred and I slid down the wire from the castle into the valley of the dolls, our combined weight bent the spire it was attached to.

The reason the other parks had to close, was, frankly, because a few of us got confused (by the music in their heads) and stormed the wrong parks.
    One firebombed the poor naked mole rats at the AK
    Another is still lost in MGM's HIStheKids, thinking he was hit by a doll shrink ray.
    The last one is prisoner of the dolls in Mexico, now...let's pray

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

By the way, we managed to secure some magic spells and potions that the dolls use. Fred found a diary, and I scribbled down some incantations, which were being uttered by the dolls during the battle. I'm a little scared to try them too much. I tried one a little while ago and time seemed to repeat itself (about an hours worth), this must be how they make the ride seem to go on forever

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

WOW!!! 6 pages!!! Is this the new Intercot Discussion Board record?

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I'm beginning to sense(smell?) page 7 creeping up! Sniff sniff. Has someone been eating beans or is it another doll attack?

[This message has been edited by Disneygurll (edited September 15, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

This, my friends is no topic. Nor will the war against those evil little crud muffins ever be over. My friends and companions will be sorry to know, the end of Eeyore will come at the end of this topic, for I will resign from general Eeyore to become lazy once more I have no other online needs to be forfilled I will make my closing statment as the lonsome donkey this " WHAT IS OUR PROBLEM THIS MUST NEVER END LONG LIVE WICH DOLL!!!" And besides I'm still being held captive by those dolls, their getting a bit out of hand. I think there must be a clone of me, I have never talked to Dumbo and I'm sure of that, let me explain, Just before the war I thought " if those dolls can clone sheep than why not donkies... Soon after that the blue prints were done, I had tracers, radar, cameras, the works built in pooh's house". Piglett has called me recently informing me on my whereabouts of the day. He E-mailed me a map of my still locations ( where I had been in a 12 foot radius of any ride) none of them were in fantasy land. JimmyC and Your Majesty Queen Maytag, Piglett is on Kangaroo back heading your way be prepared we're only half done this war. TiggTigg5 the dolls have me in mexico I managed to setup my equipment decently. but its not at its best. Please bring supplies Tigg I need you now more then ever ( well sept that time with the dog and the fridge ya know) Alright guhbye.

Post Thanks / Like

We had a major power surge problem in our office that caused about 17 PC's to fry, and 5 to start on fire.

I suspect Binky's Raiders.......

Jeff, I just got the call from AK, the naked mole rats are not too happy, but they will recover. Collateral Damage is to be expected in such violent conflicts. Good job on the spells! Be careful, rumor has it, there is one spell used by the evil dolls that turn normal people into Geko lizards. That's why you see so many running around WDW.

Disneygurll, be carefull with the cardboard tank around the bears and trolls. The Beanie Weanies and Bourbon will take some time to clear their systems. Good idea bringing along LOG. Make sure Cmdr Horke(SP?) still knows how to use it. If not, get the Yak to use it.

We need to reorganize. The dolls have gone underground, literally, and are forming new allies. Thanks to Eeyore and TiggTigg5, the Pooh Tribe is on our side, but we need to keep an eye on the Dwarves. They tunnel. Maybe we can get the Pirates to keep them in line.

I think John's moving us hear was a good idea. We are now a bit more covert.

And Queen Maytag can continue her regain her crown!

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 16, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Okay, troops... we've got a mole in our midst. How did word get out about the *true* reason the parks were closed???

THE THREAD LIVES ON !!!!

Queen Maytag, you don't really think we'd let you abdicate the throne (no, not THAT kind of throne!) , do you ?? Sorry, but you are officially Queen For Life.

John, thanks for allowing this mecca of nonsensabilia (I just made that word up - - pretty good, huh ?) continue. It has proven to be an amazing example of imaginations run wild, and, besides, it's a heck of a lot cheaper than those nasty ol' therapy and electroshock treatments! ZAPPPPPP! Ouch!

Alright, troops - - Onward and upward! To Page 7 And Beyond !

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

"Which Doll" seems to be back by popular demand. What an honor! Just as I resigned myself to boredom... returned to monarchy!! Restored to reign over the Topic of Terror again. Poor Beth, what did she do to deserve this????

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, I would like to thank Beth for taking over this topic. I was not able to keep up with it, and instead of closing it down, she "volunteered" to take it over.

Please, for my sake, I'm asking you all, be nice to Beth, she still has her sanity , and I'd like it to stay that way.

Also, please remember, that many children can read this topic, so please, before you add a reply, think "Would I like my child to read what I am writing..." If the answer is yes, then continue to play....

Have fun!

------------------
    Ali's Mom
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member
    Offsite: Dec 1986
    Contemporary: Dec 1998
    Grand Floridian: Aug 1999
    Up Next:
    Grand Floridian: Dec 2000
    All Stars: Jan 2001

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, Beth, you're a doll !! ( )

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Beth is a... a... a DOLL ??? Oh, no - another captive!!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

I may be a doll, but I'm not "A DOLL".

Yes, I'm taking over with the transplant of this post...but you guys are a little too crazy for me, so I'll just check in periodically to see how the troops are doing.

And as Ali's Mom said, let's just remember that little eyes can see everything -- and I'm not talking about the dolls. Disney is family oriented you know! This isn't the Touchstone or Miramax board!

Thanks!

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Okay, Mom - - we'll behave. Honest. Have we ever lied to you before ??

Thanks for "adopting" this thread - we really DO appreciate it!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah... and anyone who gets outta line has to spend a night in IASW ALONE as punishment (by royal order )

Post Thanks / Like

TT5 - Your post over on Stupid Survey reminded me of my parents. They, too, have a travel trailer (it's pretty cool, has one of those $lide-out thing$). A couple times a year they pack up, stock the frige and head out west with the schnauzer sitting between them. Dad's a retired state trooper (yep! You heard right. I'm a cops kid ), and he thinks he still has to get far away from people to vacation. Mom, however, is getting a little west weary, and I'd love to talk them into trying WDW. Any suggestions?

(Beth, are you impressed? A normal post )

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 16, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Dad's a retired trooper, huh ? That explains a lot...
    I don't know exactly how you might talk them into going to WDW but I absolutely guarantee that if they ever try Ft. Wilderness they will become addicts! It's beyond a doubt the **BEST** campground I've ever visited, and I've been in a lot of them from Vermont to Ft. Myers and most points in between. Maybe you'd want to consider giving them a pair of 5-day passes or something for an occasion like a major birthday or anniversary, so they'd almost HAVE to go... Good luck!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea, TT5! You know, it isn't easy being a cop's kid. Every date I ever had was either related to or friends with someone he'd arrested! I also got to attend self-defense and target shooting classes at a very early age! This will come in handy in case of future doll attack.
    (had to turn the conversation back towards something weird...don't want to lose our following by being too normal... )

Oh yeah, one more thing... took JimmyC to the vet again today, he'll soon be meowing a few octaves higher...

Post Thanks / Like

Poor JimmyC - - I just got a chill up my back!

The rest of that last post makes perfect sense to me.

<YOU figure out what I'm talking about...>

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: