Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 16

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Stop the insanity!

------------------
    Aaron

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Aurora, by any chance do you have a cat?

Ahhh fall is in the air....
    Leaves are turning colors...
    There's a slight drop in temp...
    Sunday we put the orange lights on the bushes, ghosts and Jack-O-Lantern lights along the porch, Scarecrows, wreaths,,,,,,,,

Wait a minute.....

I don't remember putting up animated IASW dolls near the trees...

And I don't remember them having such pointy teeth.....

Or being able to ru..................

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! Another Texan!! Admit it Aaron, you posted just to be the 300th reply. ah ha! Another secret reader!

Post Thanks / Like

Ozarker, I knew there had to be a few secret readers lurking about, some are just afraid to come forward, and maybe they should be. (This isn't over is it???)

A Hundred Acre Woods News Update

Eeyore's been reported to have been wandering about with his tail between his teeth (it keeps falling off), sad and gloomy , at the thought of the dissolution of Queen Maytags troops...but then again... he always looks like that doesn't he?

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

(This isn't over is it???)

Heh, heh... Geeeeee, what makes you think that ???

The dissolution of Queen Maytag's troops ?? I think not! We'll just be reincarnated as something else, like bionic stray cats, cloned Imagineers, or even dusty, decrepit dolls... Stay tuned.....

Hang in there, JimmyC; I'll get the A-10 fired up and come to the rescue just as soon as I find my keys ( I *know* I had them just a little while ago...)

Page 8, and over 300 replies, huh ? Impressive!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited September 28, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a cat, but my kids do have several stuffed animal Tigger dolls and a big lion that seem to act like REAL cats sometimes, and ...

Wait, you don't think...

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Dear Mrs. JimmyC -
    We are all very upset by the apparent tragedy that has befallen JimmyC. We're heartbroken, unconsolable, and will miss him greatly. His apparent loss will be felt especially hard on the "Which Doll" page. If it is any degree of consolation, our heartfelt thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

Sincerely,
    TiggTigg5

(PS - I'm *certain* that Jimmy would consider it a shame to let his WDW reservations and tickets go to waste, and that he would want me to take his place on the upcoming trip. I'll send a courier to pick them up. I'm sure you wouldn't want to dishonor one of his last requests.)
    (PPS - If the courier is wearing a Chewbacca mask, DON'T GIVE HIM THE TICKETS !!)
    (PPPS - I know what the rest of you are thinking - - "Wow, what a noble gesture by TT5; he's really quite a tiger, isn't he ?" What can I tell you; my humility and generosity is exceeded only by my good looks. I'm just doing what Tiggers do best! )

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

[This message has been edited by TiggTigg5 (edited September 28, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

And, of course you're taking your ole buddy Ozarker with you???? Cause I've told you before how good looking I am? Won't we be an attractive couple??? (I'm sure Mrs. JimmyC will be too upset to go with you, so I'll ACTUALLY be doing her a favor too...)

Aurora, I think you really need to get your kids a cat. I have 3, send me your address and I'll let you take care of JimmyC for a while. He'll only eat you out of house and home....
    [This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 28, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 28, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Meow

Post Thanks / Like

Fred and I are both fine.
    That was Fred who got stuck on the wire (see the post in the Trip Report Post referred to above).
    He only was up there a short time before they shot a line to him. He still had a whole minute of air left to breath, no problem!
    ========
    Although EPCOT closes early at 4pm tommorrow, it will take an hour or so for the CMs to herd the crowds out with the stun guns and mace. So Fred and I won't be able to begin the ariel (LM ha ha) assault until after 5pm EDT, otherwise the mace may get us as well. That would be real messy.

Now we have to check our gameplan here, it's not the same senerio as IASW. We will be working in the middle of a giant pyramid. As you hopefully are aware, pyramids themselves "possess" great magic. Therefore, these little "devils" control some mighty magic here. If memory serves, there are also some un-dead (skeletons) dolls within as well. And worse yet there are some human trinket (ie: junk) sellers that are quite insistant, they could be a problem/distraction.

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 28, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

I'mmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaack.....

Who woulda thought that a leaf blower could be used as a weapon against the evil-dolls. Well, a leaf blower that's been altered to emit poison gas...

Aurora, were the stuffed animals animated when you bought them????? I suggest keeping an eye on them.
    DO NOT GET A CAT!!! They seem to be in league with the dolls, though the only proof we have is Disneygurll's cat sudden increase in gifts. Since when do cats wear diamond collars and eat beanie wienies and bourbon?
    And Ozarkers JimmyC's sudden vanishing/reappearing.
    And my cat stealing my dogs's IASW squeaky toys and repairing them.

Jeff, hold off on the attack. Like I said, something is amiss. I just received a package with a Marine Recon patch and a note saying "We have your spy. He destroyed many of our friends, but we overpowered him with sappy music and have him sedated on Dos Equis & Tequila. And do not think we are stupid enough to feed him beans"

TiggTigg5 and Ozarker, nice try, but my wife would go without me TiggTigg5, keep the Warthog fueled, but do not arm it yet. And keep an eye out for a Canadian Cat And keep an eye on Ozarker. If she developes a disgusting wart, this is a sign of a new doll spell, so run like the wind

There has also been a new developement. Seems the German and British IASW dolls are not happy with there current arrangements at IASW. The Germans want to celebrate Octoberfest and the Brit's do not trust the French dolls. We might be able to exploit this to our advantage.

Our main concern should be on rescuing Typhoon and the Marine Recon Ranger Chipmunks.

Be ready for anything. Do not loose hope. Do not trust Canadian Cats.

------------------
    The Wacky Troll King.

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy, buddy, pal - - Wow, am I delighted to learn that you escaped!
    Hope you didn't get the wrong impression from my little note to Mrs. JimmyC, but with the talk of sharp teeth and all that, I really thought you were a goner - - toast - - pushing up daisies - - maybe even deceased! (Of course, I was only trying to cheer your widow... er, wife up a little by kidding about the WDW tix; far be it from me to try to benefit from your misfortune!
    Still haven't found the keys to the Warthog, but I'm sure they'll turn up. If not, I'll just hire a 12 year old kid to help me bypass the alarms and hotwire the sucker.
    Do Canadian cats purr with a slightly French accent ??

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

"If at first you don't succeed..."

Dear Mrs. Typhoon-
    We are all very upset by the apparent tragedy that has befallen Typhoon. We're heartbroken, unconsolable, and will miss him greatly. His apparent loss will be felt especially hard on the "Which Doll" page. If it is any degree of consolation, our heartfelt thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.
    Sincerely,
    TiggTigg5
    (PS - I'm *certain* that Typhoon would consider it a shame to let his WDW reservations and tickets go to waste, and that he would want me to take his place on the upcoming trip. I'll send a courier to pick them up. I'm sure you wouldn't want to dishonor one of his last requests.)
    (PPS - If the courier is wearing a Chewbacca mask, DON'T GIVE HIM THE TICKETS !!)
    (PPPS - I know what the rest of you are thinking - - "Wow, what a noble gesture by TT5; he's really quite a tiger, isn't he ?" What can I tell you; my humility and generosity is exceeded only by my good looks. I'm just doing what Tiggers do best! )
    ------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Meow eh!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

FELLOW DOLL FIGHTERS - - ALERT !!!

Either *they* (you know who I mean...)have gotten to Disneygurll, or she's been reading too much of this stuff, or she's been into the LaBatt's.

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know.... can her cat type???? Sounded like cat-lingo to me!!!
    (believe me, I hear a lot of it!)

Post Thanks / Like

Cat's are tricky critters.....

Disneygurll, if it is you and not the cat, RUN!!!!!!!

If it is the cat....stay right there...(Pssst TiggTigg5, get the A-10 in the air while I contact my person in Canada to get permission for a straffing.....)

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Canada... Canada... that's just east of Nassau, right ?
    << Where are those $%^& keys???? >>

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

You all are histerical!!

*one of those secret readers*

Oh.. and do one of you mind getting my cat while you're at it? She is such a pest. If only knew before I got her.

The Dream Finder

Post Thanks / Like

Oh gag! The dolls are trying to gas me out with noxious fumes!!! A strong stench of beanie weanies has drifted into our office from the men's restroom next door....

choke....cough....cough... help me.....

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: