Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Maybe you guys should build your own website dedicated to "Our beloved friends at It's A Small World".

Three pages is way too long for all of this.

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeff Handshaw 100+visits has it right, but Disneygurll gets a special thanks for being the only female I know who actually watched the Holy Grail (My wife won't even watch it).

I love that movie.....

Beth, I am begining to think you are falling under their control. I hope your husband knows the Duffworld chant, I have a feeling he's going to have to endure IASW in October with the rest of us (See Theory below)

OK here's my theory for IASW brain control:
    Kids are immune to IASW. They can ride this till Heck freezes over without damage.
    Women, with some exceptions, are immune to IASW.
    Men who are accompanying a child are only semi-immune. The child emits a temporary force-field that protects them for the begining part of the ride. This is why they can go on the ride and are fine for the begining, but tend to loose their minds towards the end.
    Men with girlfriend-only are not immune. They will endure the torture to impress the girl. Sadly, the female force-field will not protect the male. Humming Duffworld song is a semi-useful chant.
    Men being dragged on this ride with wife-only are entering a House of Horrors. Added note: Teenage males are under the same mind-altering torture. You won't catch a teenage male on this ride unless mom/dad makes them.

So PLEASE do not make your husbands and teenagers ride this ride without a child emitting a force field! Just as you choose to sit-out the Rollercoasters, please let us sit out this mind-warping-destructive ride.

We do not want the dolls to get us.....

We at 3 pages yet?

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 07, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps women who force their husbands on IASW without the protection of a child WANT the dolls to "get" him...

Good theory, JimmyC, but what about the few men who go on this ride ALONE??? What are they?? Brave adventurers or phycos intent on self-torture??

As for sitting out roller coasters-- Rockin Roller Coaster was my favorite!

(So, after you've been on this ride without the protection of a child, what then??? What steps must you take to purge the evil from your system?? Inquiring minds want to know. )

Post Thanks / Like

Those solo men are not real. They are robots. They are sent as decoys to try and make other men 'think' it's ok to go on this without child-protective force fields.

I also agree there are women who want the dolls to get their husbands/boyfriends/brothers.

In fact, I think my wife is coming under their spell. She did a real mean thing to me Sunday. She said "If you really don't want to go in IASW, I won't make you buuuuuutttt (upto the but, I was so excited, I almost wet my pants) it really woundn't be a Disney vacation w/o going on this ride" She then proceeded to hum the IASW song. My dog fled up the trail.

As for an antidote to combat the evil spell, still working on it. That's why I have some dolls frozen in our freezer.
    A co-worker was forced on that ride. He was never the same since. Maybe it was a good thing he 'fell' down that elevator shaft (Wonder who removed that repair sign...)

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 07, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

And thus Einstein lives up to his namesake's reputation...

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    volcano vaporizer
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh! Is that why you freeze the dolls? I thought maybe you were making IASW popcicles, or maybe ice sculptures for your next IASW bashing party.

I think Mrs. JimmyC and I were sisters in another life.....

(Is this darn thing ever going to roll over to page 3???? I'm going for the record here!)

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 07, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

What happens if you listen to IaSWaa backwards while watching South Park? Could this possibly reverse the insanity?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Whats all this about,???
    I've wrote posts on this board too, doesn't anybody pay attention to me! Is it because I'm a donkey? hmmmmm?! cause if it is, If it is I will personally see to it that those dolls will get you!!! OOOHH yess they will get you they will!!!!!
    ahahahahahahahahahhahah!! (insanity has taken over this jackass, not a foul word, thats what were called) SO HA HAHAHA I bet, i bet you didn't even notice that I was the 100th registered guest here!! get it 100 acre woods!!!!! HA SO THERE!!! uuh ( shiver shiver) Ttttth ank you and good night!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Something has got to be done about all of this silliness...

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

I too, have seen The Holy Grail!

Patricia

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jeff, tried the IASW tune backwards. Not a good thing. Increases the insanity and made my dog eat all my Poptarts.

I think Eeyore didn't have his headset on and caught a 2 second soundbite.

OK,OK, Eeyore, listen to me closely.....
    Walk AWAY from the light. It is a trick. It's the sparkly stuff the dolls use on their clothing to lure vicitms.
    Walk towards the flames. It is the result of Coleman fuel on the dolls.

Patricia, to control Eeyore, you will need to find a shrubbery. Not too tall.....

PAGE 3 HERe WE COME!!!!!

Beth, walk away from the light.....

------------------
    Crusader Against the Evil Dolls.

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 08, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Eeyore, excellent portrayal of character (Nooo body loves me... Nooo body cares....) How old are you?? (people years, not donkey years).

JimmyC- Actually hubby's bumper sticker says "If you can't keep up with the BIG DOGS, stay on the porch". I'll suggest the "I don't brake for IASW dolls" idea, though. Don't think he can fully appreciate it though, cause he's never been to WDW (gasp!) with me! I leave him at home cause he whines when he has to stand in line, and since he works outside all summer, for some reason the idea of a swealtering hot vacation crowded with people doesn't appeal to him very much. (???? figure that ????) Also, since he races every Sat. night during the summer, he's pretty hard to plan around.
    Actually, our 8 year old daughter, the roller coaster/fast ride nut, seems to have inherited his love of speed. I'm kind of worried. Took her to the local go-cart track this summer. She's always rode with Dad in the 2 seaters in summers past, and GUESS WHAT, her head met the "you have to be this tall to drive by yourself" line this year. So, she gets in a go-cart by herself, her dad and his racing buddy get in carts too, and they're off. For her first ever time driving by herself, she jumps in, floors it, and zooms past her dad and his buddy. She's so light weight, she can fly, and she does. So, dad & friend try to catch up and pass her, and dad bumps her a little. When they go by, I yell, "Be careful with her!", and about two seconds later as he gains on her, she cuts her wheel and slams good ole dad into the rail so he can't pass her. Then the race is really on. Everytime dad and friend get close, Bri slams them into the rail. They finally get off, Bri is laughing her head off, and dad's buddy looks at me, shakes his head and says "She's vicious!!"
    Pity me in about 8 more years!!!

So, JimmyC (assuming you've read my post about the time Bri was a dancing doll), if the real dolls are ANYTHING like my REAL IASW dancing doll, maybe you have a point!

Post Thanks / Like

Man, I woulda loved to have seen that!

Actually, your daughter is responding to troll training. Little did you know that when she had her picture taken with me at Norway, I mind-transplanted many-many ideas into her head .

When your husband 'bumped' her car, even a little bit, it sets off the BERSERKER defense. Whatever is done to her, is paid back tenfold.

We trolls are working on a squirrel/chipmunk prototype with limited success. If attacked by one evil-doll, they chew up 10. Unfortuneately, they often wear out a pair of incisors chewing them up, so I have TiggTigg5 developing Stainless Steel implants.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if we could sell "I Don't Break For IASW Dolls" bumper stickers at the Intercot store?

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Beth- I would bet you could. JimmyC would probably give them out as Christmas presents.

JimmyC, I guess that explains why Bri chased the cat around the house this weekend with her rubber dart gun! (she kept yelling, "wait Pumpkin, I've got a bullet for you!" - no joke, much to the amusement of the friends at our house. Anyone ever wonder why they always act that way in front of guests??) And I guess it also explains the attitude she's had since we got back from vacation (I THOUGHT it was because she spent a week with her 14 year old cousin!)

Let this be a warning to all who read, "DON'T HAVE YOUR KID POSE WITH THE TROLL!!"

Post Thanks / Like

That mind-transference wooden troll likeness was worth the money!

JohnY, did your sons pose with the troll? If so, expect their accuracy with Nerf/dart weaponary to be vastly improved

Beth, funny you should ask about the bumper stickers My sister is looking to see where I can get one made.....

Ozarker, sorry about the cat, she should have been using dolls for target practice. If she starts taking apart the microwave to build a laser, she's back on track.....

------------------

[This message has been edited by JimmyC (edited September 08, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

JimmyC, Thanks for the tip... I'll keep an eye on our electronic equipment. Actually, anything's possible, cause we just found out the school is skipping her from the high 2nd grade reading group (last year) up to high 4th grade reading group this year (What happened to 3rd grade?? I haven't a clue. Somehow she seems to have surpassed it.), so I suspect she has the brains for putting that laser together. (somehow, I'm sure you'll find a way to take credit for that too! ) Just how many kids have become members of your army now????

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the kid army forces are very limited. Besides having the force-field to protect them, kids just don't listen well to orders.
    The Troll-transference is more of a training tool for when they get older.

Besides, I prefer training the animals. They listen well, infiltrate most places, work for nuts and seeds, and poop outdoors.

Main disadvantage is getting the miniaturized weapons to pack the same punch. That's why explosives are great for this battle.

Now if I could just get them to stop eating the explosives(They think it's suet).

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy, I definitely want one of those bumper stickers! You could make a killing here!

How much longer till page 3?

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

I'm beginnng to think John's playing a trick on us.... the never-ending page 2....

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: