Quantcast Which doll???? - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Which doll????

Post Thanks / Like

Ozarker, I can tell you that Eeyore is 13,(hmmm was that a portayal?)and also if Eeyore is reading this, he should know he won't be getting his tail back untill he cuts the grass.

(Maybe we'll need a teen forum soon, you know, maybe someplace Disneyfreak can moderate and get rid of some that energy.)

BTW, I like the bumper sticker idea, cute!

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Patricia- Congratulations! You made it to page 3 first!!

Teen forum would be a good idea (especially since JimmyC sets such a questionable ( ) example! But, then we enjoy them on this forum too.

(Also, I'm suspecting JimmyC might actually be 13 too!)

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 08, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Oh, my goodness! Here we are at page 3, and where is JimmyC?!?!? I hope they didn't lose power at his home causing his freezer to defrost and the little dolls got out and oh my, sakes alive, I can't, can't imagine the carnage, the utter nightmare of it, the blood, the beer, the music...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, go to your happy place, Jeff, go to your happy place, ahh my happy place the fountains, the music, the dancing, the dolls, the windmill, Don Q. on his horse...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, run from the happy place, the happiest place on Earth, find a pail, sit on it, now light the dynamite...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the dolls are making me do this.

[This message has been edited by Jeff Handshaw 100+visits (edited September 08, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

THis message is now my second time typing it, (wrong password) so it will be short,
    -that was no act I am a donkey
    -I am 13
    -I don't feel like cutting the grass
    -I got my tail stuck in a socket and i feel all better.

Post Thanks / Like

See what happens when I take a day off??? The topic goes to THREE PAGES and I miss it!!

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    volcano classic review
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:12 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

NEW THEORY
    I think Discovery Island was really closed to be a residence for retirement of IASW dolls in their senior years. Hmmm. Imagine an aged Can Can dancer and Eskimo boy scuttling along the paths of Discovery Island in their motorized wheelchairs. No wonder there is no wildlife over there anymore. The little squirrels and lizards and birds are deathly afraid. I hear if you listen closely when taking the ferry from the Transportation and Ticket centre to the Magic Kingdom you can hear the tune to IASW in the breeze. (insert Twilight Zone Music here)

[This message has been edited by Disneygurll (edited September 08, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm pleased to be the one to start page 3. Funny that Ozarker finised off page 2 by calling it never ending.

Sorry you missed the turnover Tiggtigg. It would seem JimmyC also missed the event.

I see Jeff has snapped also, any sane people reading this stuff?? (besides poor beth) Do we know the original reason we came to this thread? Do we care?

I think JimmyC is the laughing hyena.

------------------
    Patricia
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

PAGE 3!!!!!!!Whooooohoooooohooooo
    I took the squirrels and chipmunks to Dairy Queen. They like lottsa nuts on their sundaes. (Actually, was stuck on another call-from-hell. WDW is still on, but work could throw a evil-doll wrench in it. )

Jeff, thanks for the warning on the freezer. I think I'll pick up a generator for back-up.
    Eeyore, make sure to clean up after sticking your tail in the sockett. Also remember to plug the mass-force field back in. The demon dolls almost got Jeff this time. (Can't blame you for not wanting to cut the grass, I gotta do that tomorrow. But it is fun when the evil-dolls stick their heads up from the tunnels and CHOPPP!!)

Disneygurll, thanks for the heads-up on Discovery Island. Can you say 'Bikini Atolls'?

And one more time, I am the troll of Norway. (The Hyenas are my only contact in the ride)

Gotta go. Found out that Mole-Be-Gone works great on the tunneling evil-dolls.

------------------
    Crusader Against the Evil Dolls.

Post Thanks / Like

What a joy it is to read this post first thing in the morning!! Always brightens up the day (I'm NOT a morning girl), kinda like caffeine. I always "slip" over here first thing in the morning after checking my e-mail. I sit and giggle, reading the new posts, and my co-workers look at each other, roll their eyes, and think I'm nuts (again).

For anyone who missed dpamac's hilarious jingle over in Topics and Tidbits "Almost 300" post, scoot over there and read it - pronto. It's a hoot.

Disneygurll's post about Discovery Island made my giggle turn into an out-loud laugh (more "looks" from my co-workers). I'm wondering if the reason the music is so loud is because they're all hard of hearing (perhaps WDW should invest in some tiny hearing aids). Also, after checking into this, I discovered they prefer their food "pureed" - JimmyC, you'd better steer clear of anything that looks suspiciously like a giant food processor! And while you're hooking up that generator, better check out the temp. on your hot water heater! You don't want to "boil" the next time you decide to take a "relaxing" bath.

TiggTigg5 - welcome back

Eeyore - I have a 14 year old niece who loves WDW (blondish hair, big blue eyes, great tan, loves volleyball, not as mean as her 8 year old cousin YET (she too posed with the troll) AND Eeyore is her favorite character!

[This message has been edited by Ozarker (edited September 09, 1999).]

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

You know...I see this post updated and I'm afraid to open it. But then something draws me in (morbid curiosity?) and I open it up...and it takes forever to get to page 3!

ARUGH!!!

You are all insane!

------------------
    beth
    [email protected]
    Intercot Staff Member

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda like the way that people always slow down on the highways to get a view of an accident, even if it's on the opposite side of the road ??? And then they see that it's only JimmyC's car with the "I Don't Brake For IASW Dolls" bumper sticker that has inflicted another casualty...

(Just click on the little "3" to jump over everything else to get to page 3...)

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    CT70

Post Thanks / Like

Or like when you're at a scary movie, and you KNOW the monster is coming cause the music gets really creepy, and you put your hands over your eyes, cause you don't want to see it, but something inside you compels you to peek through your fingers...and then you scream!!!... but then you laugh, cause the thrill was worth the scare, and JimmyC looked really silly with that fake nose, dripping fangs, and those three inch long fingernails.... and you know that next time you'll be drawn back again, cause who can resist that draw.... Just call it the "Topic of Terror"

Post Thanks / Like

You pushing for four pages, or what ????

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    easy vape vaporizer

Post Thanks / Like

OK, Team, I think we can do it... if we stick together and keep our heads, our goal will be within reach...

2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate???

Give me a I!
    "I"
    Give me a A!
    "A"
    Give me a S!
    "S"
    Give me a W!
    "W"
    What's that spell???

(PS Did anyone notice today is 9/9/99???)

Post Thanks / Like

As a matter of fact, I did notice the date; looks like all the hype about it affecting computers was wrong 'cuz I haven't notiCeD aNYtjkyminhlk %^hiop] mnkytiu$56jhgjiaswiaswiaswiaswiaswiasw

________
    buy silversurfer vaporizer

Post Thanks / Like

I've just noticed another goal is within reach... TiggTigg5's reply made #94, this should make #95, will we reach #100 today??? Who will have the honor of being lucky #100??? (Yoo-hoo, John, if you're "listening" in, what's the record for pages & replies? in the immortal words, "Hey dad, are we there yet???"

Post Thanks / Like

No, probably not (#96 ???)

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    herbal vaporizers

Post Thanks / Like

Would it be cheating to reply and simply say "#97" ????

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, that would be cheating (98)

------------------
    TTFN - Ta Ta For Now !

________
    CL72
    Last edited by Ed; 01-18-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

OK, I'll be a BIG person, since I started this post, I'll set SOMEONE up to be the BIG #100 Winner! Here I go...

Our lucky #100 Winner will be..... (#99)

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: