Quantcast Intercot Splash Mountain Ride Rooms - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

We are nearly ready. I think the only thing that we need to do (besides adding rooms but we will be doing rooms pretty much everyday) is agree on times every day.

For tomorrow I say we should start at 3pm Eastern, 2pm Central, 1pm Mountain, 12pm Pacific.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

[Edit: It was padme's room that was locked, all is well]

Tomorrow at 3:00 eastern time, we are trying to have everybody in VMK come see the fantastic ride you've all worked so hard to put together. Please don't anybody open entrances of your rooms for friends or lock your rooms tomorrow (sat 1/6/06). Madame cat is not in a good mood about our inside out ride being broken. This is why I didn't want to add people at the last minute since we always run into technical difficulties.

Once we get tomorrow afternoon over, we will be looking to add people again. Its a work in progress. We just want our launch tomorrow to be lots of fun for everybody and show off what this group can put together in such a short period of time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Hope you all have fun today because Dream has to work 2-8, I hope I don't have to work until 10 again. My room is ready and it's not locked on friends only. But I'll check before having to get ready for work to make double sure about that. So here's some special magical dust for a flawless start and finish for the ride. I love the new emoticons we now can add to our posts.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

I am here for a couple of hours now, if we don't find EricsGirl before I have to go I'll get a new set of teleporters and link my room to Padme's, no worries cat!
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

I am signing on now! I think I must have click that instead of furnishing mode by mistake! SORRY!!!!
    I will fix it as soon as VMK lets me in!
    VMK - EricsGirl

September 19-25 25th - Birthday Bash with Mom and Gran - Grand Floridian Concierge

May 2004 - Husband's Grad Trip/ Family Reunion - Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I just checked my room.... Friends Only mode was NOT checked....so I don't know what happened???? I should be on for a little bit, so find me, if I need to do something else....
    VMK - EricsGirl

September 19-25 25th - Birthday Bash with Mom and Gran - Grand Floridian Concierge

May 2004 - Husband's Grad Trip/ Family Reunion - Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like

All is well, it was Padme's room that had friends only checked. Not sure how it messed up EricsGirls room but it did!
    It's all fixed now and tested by non friends
    Laura
    AKA Mamacita in the VMK
    Past trips:
    WDWx7 (CBRx2, ASMx2, POR, Poly, FW)
    DLx7
    Next up, who knows!
    No time for goofin off, I got dawdlin to do!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok we finished the final test runs and are ready for

Grand Opening Festivities
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I think that before we open the ride at any times, everyone should log off and then back on to make sure we get the full hour and a half/ 2 hours time before we crash again.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

We just added The Living Seas room to the end of Snarky's room. This is perlaperla & varcity's room. You guys did an awesome job.

We are re-engineering the front rooms after we opened. Turns out if you don't have a Bayou room, then you don't show up on the Splash Mountain ride list. Go figure, who would have known that. Going to try and reopen later. SparkleMeTink is moving her Malificent room to the Bayou room as we speak.

Post Thanks / Like

The problem that I saw was that people would come to JPL's and my rooms and then they would have no idea what they were doing. It helped when I put the teleporter in front of my room. Some people just have no idea what they are doing or what to do.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I am all finished, I need to get linked up. What do I do?

---------------------------------------------------
    Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
    a tale of a fateful trip.
    That started from this tropic port,
    aboard this tiny ship.....

Post Thanks / Like

You need to find Meag or Snarky if you can and exchange exit transports. Then you will be after their rooms. This goes for you too Agnes. We talked about this earlier. Just let me know when you do it and who's after who.

Post Thanks / Like

We tried different things today with the ride and decided we are going back to the drawing board to re-engineer the beginning of the ride. So until we decide what we are going to do, we won't have our Grand Opening for at least a week, probably more. So if you all want to work more on your rooms that's fine. We will also look to adding more rooms.

We will keep you posted.

Post Thanks / Like

We were not ready today for this ride and pretty much ruined it for the next week or two. Crowds were not going into the right rooms and we did not have any crowds because the start room was not in in a brair room.

Later, I got word from some people that we were now only going to have 1 room instead of 3 rooms and deleted that room. Later on, I figure out we still are having it and messed myself up.

We are also going to change a whole lot other stuff to make sure this never happens again. What I am trying to say, is that the opening is now pushed back a few weeks. We are not going to set a date in stone yet but it should be sometime this month.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWfanatic742
    Later, I got word from some people that we were now only going to have 1 room instead of 3 rooms and deleted that room. Later on, I figure out we still are having it and messed myself up.
    I feel your pain I later tried to reroute teleporters from my rooms for the same reason figured didn't need my start room any more either I now have ride teleporters that were fine all confused

I wish I remembered who said that
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

In Walt's words
    "now that's a start". Okay things didn't go off smoothly. Yesterday was only a soft opening so it looks like we have lots of work to do.
    Well anyway I don't know who said one room or three rooms. I came late to the fun. Jeff I do hope your feeling better soon, because it's no fun to try to work and having to deal with a cold or illness of any kind. Back on topic no worries

Dream, do diversify

now that says it all huh?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

after all is said and done, this will be the best thing in vmk!! i love everyones rooms. i always thought that rivers could only go so far, but you all proved me wrong by creating something far more exciting then i could have expected! i am in high hopes that when all is said and done, vmk staff will need to create a group best room for us all!!!

good work all!!

varcity

Post Thanks / Like

I rode the ride last night. It was GREAT!!! It was also a pleasure meeting some of you. I hope to ride again soon and meet more Intercot friends.
    Jodi ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Well, tonight was kind of a big night. I decided to scrap my show room because nobody really wants to hear me talk anyways and it was the room that was causing the most problems on Saturday. Instead, I made a new room with lines to better control crowds. Hopefully this works better.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: