Quantcast BEST Character Experience - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

They did the Toy Drop??? I love that!!!
    Kristi Kay
    2003 CP Cast Member

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
    –Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi Kay View Post
    One of my friends is "friends" with Woody and I saw this little boy came up with his woody costume on and pulled his little toy gun and and shot woody....Woody grabed his heart and fell on the gound, then the little boy came and sat beside him and said "Woody, get up, you have a snake in your boot" It killed me, it was so funny!
    Thank you Kristi I'm glad I made your stay so extra Magical!
    “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
    –Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mc View Post
    Thank you Kristi I'm glad I made your stay so extra Magical!
    Oh you did!!! And you should really consider getting youself back down the WDW to talk with Woody, so I could have another magical experience!
    Kristi Kay
    2003 CP Cast Member

–Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

We have had several great interactions ithe characters;; the first time we took our youngest DD(1 1/2 at the time), she feel asleep and Pluto came over and was dancing around her and petting her head . Another time on the same trip was when we saw stich at AK and he laid on the ground next to my youngest DD, becausw she was sitting on the ground. On one visit we went to Chef Mickeys and we all had pigtails and Goofy was so excited. The last visit we we went to Ecopt and character incounter and my youngest DD(4) was dressed like Princess Belle and all th characters was bowing to her, including Mickey and Dale was dancing with my otherDD(12) There are so many interections these are a few of my favorites. We also had a great interection with a Haunted Mansion CM, he scared my DD goining into the ride, so I was teasing her. Well he got me back, because at the part when the lights go back on-- he was standing right in front of me and scared me , I gueuss I deserved it for picking on my DD.
    [*]2013 POR[*]2012 Swan / AKL[*]2011 POFQ[*]2009 AS MUSIC FAMILY SUITE[*]2008 POFQ[*]2007 POLY/ POFQ[*]2006 AS MUSIC[*]2005 AS MOVIES[*]2004 POP CENTURY[*]2003 AS MOVIES[*]2000 POFQ / 3 DAYS ON WONDER[*]1998 AS MUSIC[*]2 off site trips in High School[/LIST]

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few:

When on consecutive days, Tigger and Genie grabbed DS's Steelers hat and put it on and cheered.

When Mickey grabbed my girlfriend (dressed as Minnie at MNSSHP) and hugged her while pushing her husband out of the room.

My #1 favorite - at CRT when Belle remembered DD from the day before at a meet and called here by name and hugged her. I have the best photo of them holding onto each other.

Post Thanks / Like

We have had several great character experiences.

When our DD met Cinderella for the first time at age 2, Cinderella went on and on what a beautiful princess she was!! DD just stared at her and smiled! She was in total awe! Cinderella talked to her for a good long time and then signed her book. They took a picture and then Cinderella told her to come back and see her again soon!! I don't think DD's feet touched the ground the entire rest of the trip!!!

When we saw Ariel in her grotto, she could not get over how much the children had grown. She kept telling them how she remebered them from last year and couldn't believe how they had changed! I thought she must just say this to a lot of kids to make them feel special, but she really did remember!! The kids thought that was really cool!!! And, so did the parents!!

At Ohana breakfast one year, Goofy started kidding around with DS and all of a sudden picked him up by his feet and started tickling him!! He then put him on the floor and really started tickling and then layed flat and let DS start tickling!!! They had a great time!!
    I have never seen DS laugh so hard!!

As we were leaving the Toon Town Hall of Fame, Goofy walked up to our DS and put his arm around him. They started walking down the hall like too buds on a mission!!! We have a priceless picture of it!!!

Lilo and Stitch had fun with my DW and DS. He switched their hats and wouldn't let them switch back. After the autographs were signed and pictures taken, they switched their hats back while we were walking away and Stitch chased them down and switched them back again.

Chip and Dale were having a great time with the DKs! They were stealing hats and being silly with Pal Mickey. When the CMs fussed at them that it was time to go, they started to leave and ran back to play some more. This went on for a while and then Chip's bow came off and they had a new toy to play with!! Ten minutes later the CMs finally got them to leave and they kept waving goodbye and hanging their heads like they were so sad!! It was a real treat!!

Last time we were there, we got to ride the carousel with Mary Poppins!!! I was on !!

Finally, one day all the characters we met stole DS's hat. By the end of the day he was just giving it to them!!
    Jul80 DLR, Dec75 FW, Sept91 offsite, Sept95 ASSp, June00 offsite, June01 ASMo, July02 WL, June03 ASMo, Oct03 POR, Poly, Aug04 Pop,ASMu, Oct04 ASSp, Sept05 CSR,Pop,CBR, Dec06 WL,Pop, Sept07 POP,POR, Dec07 POP,May08 POP, Sept08 CR,Sept09 POP,Aug10 CBR, Feb11 POP, July11 AKL, Nov12 POP, March13 offsite

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching Tigger play hide n seek with our then 15m old DS at LTT in '95. All the characters fell in love with him!
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

I have one from my first visit when I was 5, so that'd be in 1984...lol Anyway, I met Snow White for the first time and was on She kissed me on the cheek with her bright red lipstick! I was riding on the carousel and still had Snow White's red lipstick on my cheek and this sweet lady said whats that on your cheek red lipstick? I said yes, Snow White kissed me and the lady said "aren't you lucky" and I never ever forgot that!

Also on that trip the Main Street band was playing and Robin Hood and Little John( I dont think he does meet n greets) anymore... anyway Robin Hood was danicing with my little 2 yr old sister and I to the band, it was a very special moment in time
    Disney Wilderness Campground 1989
    Disney's Polynesian Resort 1996
    Disney's Port Orlean's Riverside 2004
    Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort This September 2007 YAY!

Post Thanks / Like

I have several...

It was our second day in the parks, and I wanted to go meet Woody. Anyways, we wait in line and finally it's my turn! I made him along with all the other characters, there own page. so he was happy about that. Then as I was about to leave, he told me to kiss his cheek, and I did!... i'll never forget that!

Second was when i was in EPCOT. I saw chip and dale with no line, so i went and saw them. I also made them their own pages. While chip was signing his page, I danced with Dale. and when dale was signing his page, I gave Chip the biggest hug ever! He started blowing kisses at me! Chip also drew a heart on his page. It was so much fun!

Last was with Launchpad Mcquack. He was standing at the entrance of Animal Kingdom, and I went over to see him. I made him his own page as well, and he went crazy! He gave me a huge hug! He went to his "helper", and showed him! He danced around! It was amazing to see him so excited. The "helper" asked if I had anymore pages of him, and I said no. I should've printed two, but that would've been a lot of cardstock! Launchpad was soo happy! Deffinatley made my trip!

courtney

Post Thanks / Like

When we went to Disney on 2004, we were meeting Jafar, as soon as I approached with my sisters to have signed my book he just stared as us like he was thinking "What you want from me?" and then my parents approeached for a pic and Jafar was managing to escape from the place like if we were his enemies. Then he pushed my dad away from the photo and grabbed my mom (who is very pretty BTW) from the hips and kissed her.

488.22 miles from Walt Dinsey World - Alabama
    Post Thanks / Like

My husband and I went to the Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. My husband was busy eating and jokingly told Chip that he was afraid of characters. Chip acted so sad and then the next time he came around to our table he went "all out". My husband's back was to a wall that kind of stuck out a little bit. Chip motioned to me not to say anything and then he tapped my husband on the shoulder and then hid behind the wall. He did this several times and then jumped out to "scare" my husband, who by then was cracking up. Chip made this a memorable experience for 2 adults and had everyone in our area laughing.
    At least 14 trips before 1988
    Off-site - 3-92
    Off-site - 2-01
    ASM - 5-02, 7-03
    CBR - 11-05, 2-10
    Off-site - 2-06
    Pop - 6-06, 2-08
    Poly -12-07
    Cor. S. - 6-2010
    Cor.S. - 10-11

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Balou

We were in Animal Kingdom and my DD#1 was getting Balou's autograph. Then King Louie came over to sign. Balou and King Louie played keep away with her book. She played along so well. Then they started to dance and danced with her. It was fun.

Gorsh I love this place...

2007 (September) GRAND FLORIDIAN yea the kids are big enough to appreciate a nice resort!
    2006 All Stars
    2005 POPa
    2004 All Stars
    2003 All Stars
    2002 All Stars
    2001 :(
    2000 All Stars
    1993 Poly
    1977 - 84 Howard Johnsons

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: