Quantcast Lost Season 3 - Page 15

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lost Season 3

Post Thanks / Like

I think her point is it's an inside joke and 3 years old - probably not fair to new people joining in on the conversation of the show. They feel unwelcome and 'lost'.

I agree. Charlie really had no choice if he believed in Desmond's visions of Claire getting off the Island with the baby. He had to drown.

February is a long way away.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read an article on a Lost board that showed the obituary Jack was reading. It's for Jeremy Bentham. I'd love it if someone can explain this character to me. I have a tendency to forget names.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    I think her point is it's an inside joke and 3 years old
    I got the point but thanks *just wanted to add this was sincere, not sarcastic.

I can see that many of you are tired of it and I'm willing to let go of it, but I don't really see how it is unwelcoming or harmful. Confusing maybe to a newcomer but then again there are a lot of inside jokes throughout this online community that are always being re-explained

At any rate, I think that I for one will actually be able to make it to next Feb without fretting. For once I was not really angered or left scrambling for answers. This was a very up and down season for me, but with the last few episodes it did end on a high note. And now that we know there is a set timeline, I have confidence that the show can get back to what it once was. The only big question that sticks in my head right now it, what about that 4 toed statue????
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SallyfromDE View Post
    I just read an article on a Lost board that showed the obituary Jack was reading. It's for Jeremy Bentham. I'd love it if someone can explain this character to me. I have a tendency to forget names.
    I don't think there has been anyone on the cast with that name. Perhaps he will be introduced next season. It is also the name of an 18th century philosopher.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Just wondering, hmmmm......

Ok, tossing out a new theory about the coffin.

Just watched the episode again and noticed - this is all my perception of the scene, don't flame me - but it appears the funeral home is in an African-American community/neighborhood. Could the funeral home have been an African-American funeral home? Could Michael have been in the coffin? No one wanted to come because he left them and apparantly did not try to save them. Of course this begs the question about where Walt was but he seems to have some kind of "special power" thing going on anyway. Finally, maybe it was just me but the funeral director seemed to give Jack a stange look when he said friend or "family."

This would give us an insight to what Michael and Walt did when they left the island if this is going to be a flash forward kind of season.

I am not holding to much credence to the name on the clipping yet - we'll see how all of that plays out.

What y'all think?
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I allowed to post the whole article?

Can I post the whole article? Just not the link. Sally

"The body of Jeremy Bentham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim’s loft.

Concerned for tenants’ safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...well with Diznee4Me's theory and the info from the clipping, perhaps Michael changed his name when he got back? The teenage son thing fits... curiouser and curiouser

Oh hey, I also wanted to point out that Hoffs-Drawlar, the name of the funeral home, is an anagram of Flash Forward
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover

Oh hey, I also wanted to point out that Hoffs-Drawlar, the name of the funeral home, is an anagram of Flash Forward
    That is so clever, I never would have thought to figure that out!
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Hmm...well with Diznee4Me's theory and the info from the clipping, perhaps Michael changed his name when he got back? The teenage son thing fits... curiouser and curiouser

When I reread the clipping I thought the same thing - with his history I would have changed my name too. And the teenage son, hummmm...

Re-rereading the clipping, does that mean Jack was in New York, or was the body flown to LA? I was thinking Jack was in LA.

I tired to figure out the letters also - good call!
    Last edited by Diznee4Me; 05-26-2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Add a thought.
    "Believe me, it's the most exciting and challenging assignment we have ever tackled at Walt Disney Productions."
    Walt Disney speaking on the future Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

Well, me and my wife just got around to watching the season finale last night. Between the move, and my new schedule, we don't get to participate in our weekly "Lost" party anymore. I guess we will have to find some people in our area that watch Lost. Anyway, I loved the final episode.

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I am truly impressed. The season finale held me enthralled right up to the end. Such a clever twist that the "flashbacks" tonight became the "flash-foward".
    I felt the same way, every segment of the show was great. I also liked the new twist, that we are now seeing things after they get off the island. This seems like a natural progression for the story as they start going into the final seasons of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by bleukarma View Post
    Wow, what a show!

How did Penny come through at the exact moment that Charlie turned off the transmission scrambler thing?! Is she just sitting in an office somewhere waiting for transmissions from the island or something?!
    Go Hurley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt bad for him but I knew it was leading up to Hurley saving the day! I
    I think the whole Penny thing being right there when the jammer was turned off was more of just one of those things that happen in TV. I"m sure she had been trying to get though for a while. The fact that she didn't know who Naomi was made Ben's story more believeable. I believe it will end up she will be somebody up to no good. I think the boat they are calling will not be what eventually gets them off the island.

My wife and I both loved the part when Hurley came to save the day. You felt bad for him, then he became the hero. That was a great moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AvonleaCF View Post
    I thought the finale was great. But I bet we haven't heard the last of Locke. He may have appeared to have surrendered to Jack calling for help, but I doubt he'll let them go that easily.
    I really like Locke's character. I did not exect him to die after he was shot. He was able to start walking after the crash, so I figured the same "healing" would happen to him after he was shot.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AvonleaCF View Post
    But back on topic, I thought the finale was great. But I bet we haven't heard the last of Locke. He may have appeared to have surrendered to Jack calling for help, but I doubt he'll let them go that easily. Plus we still don't know if Ben was telling the truth about the people on the boat wanting to destroy everything on the island. We know it's not Penny's boat, but we don't know if they're good or bad guys.
    I actually watched the finale last week however haven't had a chance to respond yet.

I thought it was a great episode. I am trying to figure out if those people are good or bad. We do know that they are not with Penny. Which I was very surprised about. My thoughts are that they are in fact bad people. I don't think that Ben was lying about that. To me he looked serious. Personally I can't see why he would want them on the island. The things that have happened on the island are not exactly believable. Also the island is hidden from everybody still it only became visible that one single moment. So why wouldn't Ben want them off the island. That and the fact that they stated the show would end in I believe 2010 and I saw an interview with the creators and they said there would be no lost if they were not on the island so that might give some indication to their escape.

As far as Locke goes I was very happen he wasn't dead. I think when he saw Walt that was just a vision and not actually him like when he saw Boone. So I doubt Walt is back on the island. As far as Locke backing down to Jack I highly doubt he was going to do that. If you look you can see Locke going to the back of the tower. When I saw that I immediately thought that Locke was going to blow up the tower. That would stop the transmission real fast.

I guess we will just have to wait to see. Although waiting for eight months is a very long time . However I have to wait that long for my other show The 4400 every year so I guess I can wait for lost.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: