Quantcast So What's Your Addiction? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Video games,
    and DvD's movies.
    Looking Forward to the Future...
    Nah its not easy, No one said it would be,But look behind ya, yeah im still here ;-)

aka/Piratesrider

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had money left after buying Disney stuff, I think I would collect coins.
    "Welcome, Foolish Mortals..."

Post Thanks / Like

I am currently a scrapbooking supply addict - I just can't help myself. So many stickers and elements, so little time! I truly feel like I'm in heaven when I walk in AC Moore!

I am another shoe and bag addict, though, I don't really have that many pairs of shoes (I can somewhat control myself there). But, I love bags....just love 'em!

I am also a coffee addict....start my day with a 24 oz cup of coffee from 7-11 and it is glued to my hand until I finish it. I am forever known for carrying my coffee with me all morning and have often been told that they have heard people say "Oh, yeah! Jen! The one with the coffee, right?"

I think that's all....
    Jen aka conorsmom2000

1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1995, 2005, 2006 - Wilderness Lodge
    2017 - Coronado Springs
    2024 - Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

What am I addicted to? Chocolate. Dark, bitter chocolate. A day does not go by without me having some. And I'm always looking for better kinds -- still haven't found my favorite (although I will eat M&M's ANY day).

Disney pins. I'm not as bad as some people, but I have a collection of 125 special pins and about 30 traders. I have recently spent a bunch of time putting some of the collections in frames. I have my pin map of the Magic Kingdom hung right above my computer!

I'm also addicted to bargain hunting. In warm weather I can be found on any Saturday morning perusing the local yard sales. I love shopping and finding a good deal too (was in Target today and found shirts for my girls for $4 a piece!).

I'm addicted to finding the perfect pair of jeans. Ladies, you can understand this. I think I've found a favorite for now but the search is always on to find the best jeans that make me look taller and as if I haven't had two children in the past 3 yrs.

I know this thread is supposed to be 'besides Disney' but ... I have to say that I am addicted to WDW the most. My inner life revolves around WDW and I am finally admitting it to friends, strangers, colleagues... I am no longer hiding the fact that I am addicted to WDW. I'm out of the closet!

Great thread!!!
    TikiG
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Grooming stuff: shampoo, body wash, hair gel, etc. I have to have lots of it! I get a little itchy when I get to the bottom of a bottle. I like to have at least 2 backups

But my big one (other than Disney) is makeup. I have lots. I would probably spend on that before clothes

I also have many Coach bags (7 handbags and 3 makeup bags), and a bunch of sandals/flip flops.
    Poly: 00, 03 x 2, 04, 05, 07 x 2, 09 x 2, 10, 11
    CR: 01, 02 x 2, 04, 06 x 2, 10, 11, 12
    GF: 01, 04
    F.W. Cabin: 07
    S/D: 01, 02 x 2, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09
    WL: 16
    POR: 14, 15
    DLR: 08, 13

Post Thanks / Like

For me it is comicbooks(currently 15,000) and regular books.
    Off site Jan '92
    AS Music April '97, Dec '98
    AS Movies Oct 2000, Jan 03, Jan 05, Jan 06
    Pop Aug 06, Pop Jan 07
    Pop Aug 07, Pop Aug 08
    Pop Aug 09, Pop Aug 10
    Pop Aug 11, Pop Aug '12, AoA Aug '13
    Pop Dec '13 Aug '14, Jan '15, Aug '15

Next Trip: Pop Aug '16

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Compared to everyone else's posts I'l sound like a bit of a heathen.

Good food, good wine, and an after dinner cocktail with a good cigar.
    Keven

06/76 Disneyland
    06/05 PoP Century - First time for the kids
    08/06 PoP Century - Celebrating DD's B-Day
    07/07 Pop Century - Celebrating DW's B-Day
    06/11 Caribbean Beach Resort

Post Thanks / Like

My addiction? Music. I can't get enough of it... I browse iTunes all the time looking for new, up-and-coming bands, or even old bands. I even am playing the guitar now.
    Anna

"We were given memories so that we might have roses in December."

VMK Alias: NightRain

Post Thanks / Like

I'm addicted to Coach bags. I have mostly small ones but for Christmas I got a the tote I've wanted for a long time. I showed my mother a picture of it once and told her when I was rich I was going to buy myself one. I guess she doesn't think I'll ever be able to buy one for myself.

Joy

Post Thanks / Like

I did forget to mention purses... i have too many..

My purse addiction... Louis Vuitton. I have at least 5. I have a few Coaches and a Dooney.

But the major problem with me... is the wallet and bag has to be the same brand. I can't have a Dooney wallet with a Louis bag! NO WAY!

Brit, I'm 23 too... I went through stuff this past spring and threw out a HUGE lawn trash bag full of old purses I don't use (usually cheap ones, of course)... but that still means I have a TON!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'm a photo addict. I never leave anywhere without my camera, and I've always loved taking pictures all the way back to grade school. When I was looking for photos of myself for my wedding slide show I came across a huge box of photos, just of pictures I took at my last job. I couldn't believe I took so many photos over the 10 years I was there. Good thing digital came around .... no more huge boxes of photos.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Default So Whats Your Addiction

Like several people have mentioned I live and breath scrapbooking. I have so much in my craft room I need another room. I do have to share my craft area with my grandaughter. What could I do with a whole room? Rubberstamps come in a close second. My passion is paper crafts. I'll never use all that I have. However its fun trying.LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm also a purse person. I have a whole suitcase full of them. Alot of them have Mickey on them (imagine that). But I have a hard time not buying new ones. None of them seem to be the right size, have enough pockets, have the right handle, etc, so I have to keep buying more until I find the perfect one!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

Purses, shoes and things for my soon-to-be new grandson!
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

Another scrapbooker here! I have so much stuff, and so many ideas in my head, it is finding the time to put everything onto paper! I think I own almost everything Disney scrapbook related - i just HAVE to buy the new stuff when it comes out.

We used to have a scrapbook thread in the water cooler - lets start one again! Scrapbook & Craft Club 2007
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, I'm beginning to feel quite boring...

I don't collect purses, I just use whatever I have at the time and I wear them out...usually a backpack style pocketbook. I don't care who they are made by as long as they serve my purpose...

Body lotions - although I love to be soft and smooth, I usually stick with non-scented stuff, many of the scented lotions give me a headache....

Scrapbooking - well I have all the creative memory scrapbooking stuff that's out...however I've yet to complete a book yet!!

I guess the only thing I can say that I used to buy alot of is underwear!! I have three drawers full, my last count was around 70 pair...but I haven't bought any for a while now!!

I wish I was more exciting!!
    Jeri Lynn

Fantasy 9/18 Dream 5/16 Fantasy 9/15 Wonder 10/14 Dream BCV ~ 12/09, BC ~9/18, 12/17 10/15 10/12 11/11 10/10 10/08, 11/07, 9/07, 11/06, 9/06, 12/05, 12/04, 9/04, 9/03, 9/02, 9/01, 12/2000, 9/99
    YC 9/16
    AKL 12/05, 9/05, 11/13
    DXL 9/98
    CBR 9/96
    DXL 5/93
    Off-site 1984, 1908

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a video game junkie. I have all the systems that have been on the market over the last 20 years. Although I'm partial to XBox. Mainly Xbox Live. If I have a free minute it seems like I'm getting in a game of Halo or Gears of War. My PSP and DS go every where I go.
    Lilo: You had coffee today didn't you?
    Stitch: Coconut cake and coffee!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I just can't help myself when it comes to household stuff... I love pottery (esp. bowls) and quilts... old English plates (Johnson Bros. are my favorite) and decorating stuff for around the house. I should never go to another country craft show for as long as I live... they are my downfall!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I make porcelain dolls, from 9 inch to 36 inches tall. They're all dressed, but I'm online all the time looking for new clothes for them. Nobody should have to wear the same clothes everyday.
    REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!
    1998 Shades of Green
    1999, 2000,2001, Shades of Green
    2002 Contemporary - 2003 Contemporary - 2004, 2005,2006, Shades of Green
    Dec. 2007 First trip to Disneyland
    Dec. 2008 Shades of Green & JQ "meet"

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with some of the earlier posts.
    Dark chocolate and m & ms anytime. I was given two containers of emergency m&ms last Christmas, both have been refilled many times. Tiki GOddess if you ever find the best dark chocolate pass it on.
    Photo - many, many boxes. I take both my digital and 35mm camera with me. I don't want to take any chances missing something. I've been sorting them and scrapbooking some.
    And last but not least, socks. Ones for all seasons, holidays, whatever floats my boat. "What Not to Wear" would have a field day throwing them all out.(I recently watched a show where they said no one over a certain age should wear those kind of socks. Too bad.
    Enjoy your day!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: