Quantcast Intercot WDW 10th Anniversary VMK Roll Call

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Intercot 10th Anniversary at WDW VMK Role Call

I was talking with Chescat about the Big party in October and before I went to sleep I wanted to post and get an idea of how many of the VMKer's here are planning on attending I know it seems a long way off but no better time toi start planning and saving than now
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm about 70/30 going to go then. Probably won't know for a few month's at the very least.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Erm, so there's a VMK party in October for the Intercot WDW 10th Anniversary? And you want to know who's coming? (sorry, need to be clear since I'm not a very clear person, lol)

I would probably be able to come (October is busy, but not that much). But things can change real quick, so I'll post again if anything comes up
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to do everything I can to be there....and I'm trying to get cat to come along! But you know how stubborn cats can be.....
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

I would "glove" to go, but with Devan starting college in the fall I really don't think I will have the money!! But maybe if I save some of my points w/ DVC and fly down on my Pops buddy passes...hmmm?! Maybe, maybe
    ~~Allison~~ °O°
    Snarky will miss VMK!!!

Happy DVC BWV owner since 1998!!
    PoTC: Rusty Saber, a Proud Seafury!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 90% if I can get over this fear of flying.

RenDuran, if I do go I think that stubborn cat of yours would at least go for the weekend. I have my ways of convincing here. Muahaha!

Post Thanks / Like

Use my dad's method, Cat: Drink till you can't remember you have to fly!!!

I am 100% a no on this one. October will be basketball season, or else I would!
    "There are two ways to look at this blank sheet of paper. You can look at it as the last page of a book, or as the greatest opportunity in the world because nobody's put anything on it." -Walt

Dreaming of Imagineering

Post Thanks / Like

I am about 90% sure I am going, although I probably won't be able to take off work so I'll be coming in late Friday and leaving as late as possible on Sunday while still being able to get to work on Monday.

Chescat: I hate to fly too; I always pull an all nighter before I fly so that I will sleep the entire flight. It usually works well, although on my last flight the person in the window seat kept waking me up....at least 10 times in a 4.5 hour flight.
    Disney World: 10/92 Yacht Club, 11/96 Disney Institute, 12/00 Yacht Club, 6/05 Beach Club, 8/06 Shades of Green, 8/07 Caribbean Beach Resort, 10/07 Coronado Springs, 12/08 French Quarter, 3/10 All Star Sports, 4/12 Port Orleans Riverside

Disneyland: 1987, 1997, 2002, 2008, 2010, 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Doll, the 10th Anniversary meet will be in Florida's WDW, not on VMK.

Dates are October 12 - 14th, 2007.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia
    Doll, the 10th Anniversary meet will be in Florida's WDW, not on VMK.

Dates are October 12 - 14th, 2007.
    Shoot. We don't have any school breaks during October (not even for Halloween! Rawr!), and I'm pretty sure that I can't cross a few states go to Florida during the middle of school. I really want to go BAD, I love flying, I've been to WDW only once and want to go again... Rawrrrrrr!

Then again... If you want to save money, just stuff me in an "overly large" suitcase and ask for an extra drink on the airplane
    Inferno. RIP VMK.
    -Happiest Place On Earth

Post Thanks / Like

Just looked at calender and it's on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I definately won't be able to be there Friday. Birthday is on the 16th so maybe I can convince parents on a trip there through my birthday but I don't want to miss much school then since it's so early.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

We're thinking about it...just posed the question to the kids...SOOOOO, what would you think about Mom and Dad going to Disney in October? Yeah, that didn't go over so well but we might actually be able to manage it.

BrerFan has lots of vacation to use...I don't have nearly as much since I just started a new job in October, but I could spare a day. Our DD1 is old enough to be home with DD2. DS could stay with a friend for a couple of days to make sure he gets to football. Grandparents are close by. We could fly out late Thurs afternoon or evening and fly home on Sunday .
    It's do-able!!
    First Trip - January 2003

DVC
    Kidani Village - AKL
    Bay Lake Tower
    Riviera Resort

VMK - QueenThump & BrerFan

Post Thanks / Like

I'm leaning towards no at this time - simply because I will be doing my internship at that time and am not sure of where / when / hours I'll be working. I also have not renewed my annual pass for the same reason. I also find it very hot to 'do Disney' at that time of year.

If the situation allows, I will try and get there on the Saturday and leave Sunday.
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Man....a chance to visit the real MK with you guys! I have this penciled on the calendar for sure! My DD tells everyone that the reason I go to work is to make money to take her to WDW. Start them young I always say!
    Zip A Dee Doo Dah…Zip A Dee Day
    More Disney Fun Is On The Way
    Stay Tuned For Lots Of Fun Things
    To Zip A Dee Doo During Your Stay
    Up Next ~ Water Parks! Retro Resort TV

If you can't be there...be here!

Now Wishing I Was Standing In Line

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to say this but the answer to it is a no. With my fear of high and flying don't go to well. As so that kind of starts for me with season working for the Hoildays. The only time I get that off is on my dad's birthday. So sorry about that.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

MiSSdiZZY Guest

Default ??

hmm. im confused. and i think im too young if its real life :/

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I'll be there most likely working on those days.
    this will give you guys a second chance to find meh.
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

WoW that is a long ways a way that sad thing is i dont think i have any breaks in October... i would glove to come but i dont know if that is possible
    New to the site but

VMK: MrDownTown

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Maybe

well, I really want to go but going next month, aug, and maybe christmas again. I just don't know! I've already asked my God-mother that has a birthday over the weekend if she wanted to go, but said no. So, if i can save money for a plane ticket, food and maybe hotel. I just like to find someone to room with, that i can split room cost. So at the moment it's a 50/50 chance.
    God Bless, Jacquelyn M. Sheely
    (AKA: Jac, or Jazz)

VFK: DisneyJazzGirl
    POTC Online: Horizon SeaCastle
    VMK: GiltterDisneyGirl

WDW: Christmas & New Years 1986-1998/2002-2007
    Summer 03, 05, & 08/March 07 % Jan 09
    "NEXT TRIP" WDW 2010?

Post Thanks / Like

We're back to seriously looking at the October trip again...BrerFan has his AP from our last trip, we have the DDE card, and it would just be the two of us. So we are going to call it an anniversary gift...our anniversary is actually in early Sept...but oh well.

We think since it's just us, we would try out a Value Resort. Since we are normally five, we've never been able to stay in a value. This will also reduce the cost of course.

So which Value should we choose?
    First Trip - January 2003

DVC
    Kidani Village - AKL
    Bay Lake Tower
    Riviera Resort

VMK - QueenThump & BrerFan

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: