Quantcast Amazing Race: All Stars - Page 9

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, what a snoozer. I didn't really care that Eric and Danielle won, but his fawning all over her at the end (after sniping at her constantly during the competition) made me want to

One question I have--since Phil announced that for the final leg they were going to fly to San Francisco, why did they have to fly into Oakland?
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I'm one of few that was rooting for Eric & Danielle to win from the final 3. I think they had a bit of a disadvantage because even though they both ran the race before, they didn't run it together. I think if you truly know how the other person competes, you have an upper hand. That's what I attributed a lot of their bickering towards. I give Danielle credit because as Eric said at the finish, he didn't slow down for her and she did her best to keep up with him along the race. Gotta love a strong woman.

I'm happy for them.
    Amanda
    Wishes. Dreams. Magic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    One question I have--since Phil announced that for the final leg they were going to fly to San Francisco, why did they have to fly into Oakland?
    Could be an artificial choke point they insert every so often.

Just guessing, but there are probably fewer flights OAK than SFO so to make the end exciting, they could have stipulated they must fly into OAK.

The artificial choke points are really bothering me. I was very surprised the several times that folks missed flights and were days behind. I pictured that being the norm when the show first started, when you're flying all over the world and buying tickets last minute I can't imagine the races being as close as they seem to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWacky View Post
    Dustin and Kandace were, by far, the best team in this race. They hardly ever bickered (last night being the only exception to that), they ran a great race, they excel physically and mentally, and they had a lot of class. They deserved to win and it's a shame that they came in second.
    I would agree. I was hoping the blondes would win as well. They did run a good race, as did Rob and Amber until they were eliminated. Though if I had to choose a second place it would be Eric and Danielle, over Charla & Mirna.

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    The artificial choke points are really bothering me. I was very surprised the several times that folks missed flights and were days behind. I pictured that being the norm when the show first started, when you're flying all over the world and buying tickets last minute I can't imagine the races being as close as they seem to be.
    It is hard to know how close some of these are ... it is just a TV show, so they want to make it exciting.

Rob and Amber seemed to be so bored on the final show. It looked like they wanted to be anywhere but at the end of that race. They seemed to have forced smiles on, and I didn't see them clapping at all.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WDWacky View Post
    You've got to be kidding me?? Seriously ... what a disaster. I cannot BELIEVE that Eric and Danielle won. All that time they were fumbling along, barely clinging to the game, making mistakes, grumping at each other and at other teams, and then they win??? UGH!!!
    Yes! The only two that have deserved it less were Zach and Whiner Girl, Flo. OK, Zach deserved the win, but Flo didn't deserve one penny. She should have had to pay Zach for dragging her sorry rump around for the last few legs.

Here's hoping for a better season next time!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I saw Eric and Danielle on Live with Regis and Kelly this morning and they have indeed broken up and are already dating other people. In fact, they kind of sniped at each other on the show, just like they did during the race.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I saw Eric and Danielle on Live with Regis and Kelly this morning and they have indeed broken up and are already dating other people. In fact, they kind of sniped at each other on the show, just like they did during the race.
    Yah know I'm not surprised at all..they just won a million dollars and they didn't even kiss each other. That's pretty unusual for a dating pair no?

Let's face it we've seen kisses on survivor and those folks don't even have toothpaste!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Yah know I'm not surprised at all..they just won a million dollars and they didn't even kiss each other. That's pretty unusual for a dating pair no?

Let's face it we've seen kisses on survivor and those folks don't even have toothpaste!
    Can't say I'm surprised either. I watched the original season they were on and it appeared the only reason they were interested in each other at all was purely physical. Which is important of course, but the entire time on this most recent race they barely acted like they even liked each other.
    ~Nikki~
    Last Trip: February 2024
    Next Trips: April 2024

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BriarRose0708 View Post
    And did anyone else notice at the end when Phil was talking to the teams the camera kept cutting to Rob and Amber? Some one please stop giving those two air time!
    Please keep them off my TV! Rob and Amber have had WAY more than their 15 minutes of fame.
    "Guard the boat, mind the tide. Don't touch my dirt." Captain Jack Sparrow

CSR May '98
    POR May '02
    CBR June '06
    Next Trip... POFQ Sept '07
    Disneyland--too many times to count!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eric and Danielle

Heard this morning on the way in that indeed Eric and Danielle had broken up...
    Janet, aka JanetMegan

Scrapbooking-There is a fine line between a mental illness and a hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I really wish that the blondes had won. They ran a really good race without all the sniping of the other 2 teams.

I loved the shots of Rob & Amber, it looked like they never got over being eliminated by Myrna and Charla.

Can't wait for the next race.
    74 Off Site
    98 Contemporary & DCL inaugural cruise
    99 Dixie Landings
    00 Dixie Landings
    01 POR & DCL
    02 AKL & DCL
    03 VB
    04 DL GC
    05 ASSp, VWL, GF
    06 POFQ, CSR, OKW
    07 ASMo & VWL