Quantcast Amazing Race: All Stars - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolyGirl40 View Post
    I am so glad football is over. We should finally get these Sunday shows starting on time.
    Yeah, not so much. I don't know if this was the case for you guys, but my TiVo got the last half of 60 minutes and only the first half hour of TAR.

I'm going to have to my TiVo to tape longer to catch it all. Thank goodness for dual tuners!
    "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas"
    "Go out there and kick some alien butt!"
    "That looks like water, but really it isn't."

DVC Member at Boardwalk
    84, 90, 92, 96, 94, 97 - off site
    98 DL Paris
    Many since then at BWV, OKW, and WLV.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mary M View Post
    Yeah, not so much. I don't know if this was the case for you guys, but my TiVo got the last half of 60 minutes and only the first half hour of TAR.

I'm going to have to my TiVo to tape longer to catch it all. Thank goodness for dual tuners!
    That was exactly what happened to me too! What was the deal with 60 minutes being late? I would think that it might have been because of the Daytona 500, but that was being shown on Fox.

Anyway, I did catch up on the website with how it ended and which team was eliminated. Since I had never seen (or heard of) John and Jill, I was kind of ambivalent about them leaving. And I have to admit that I was a bit impressed with Rob and Amber's competitiveness (even if I don't care for them otherwise).
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    That was exactly what happened to me too! What was the deal with 60 minutes being late?
    There was some college basketball a few hours earlier. Maybe that screwed it up?

Regardless, it only took half an episode for me to remember how much I can't stand Charla and Mirna. I mean, they seem like nice enough people, but the "I'll speak English with an accent and that's just as good as Spanish" thing is just ridiculous.

Otherwise, I like everybody, so this is going to be a very happy and very sad (as the teams I like are eliminated) season!

DVC Member at Boardwalk
    98 DL Paris

Post Thanks / Like

Our broadcast was delayed too. Thankfully we get the west coast feeds on our satellite and my Tivo is set to record at 11PM - so sports will not mess that up. Ugh!

Go Rob & Amber and Team Cha-Cha-Cha! I love watching both of them compete. I really like Kevin & Drew - but it doesn't look so good for them this season.

My dislikes haven't changed since their individual seasons. I still do not like Team Guido or Ian & Terri.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Post Thanks / Like

Mary M, the same thing happened to me too! It was the Nissan Open (golf), they went into basically, triple overtime! And that threw everything off schedule! I'm so bummed, I missed the entire middle part of the show. Darn sports!

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Romber. I enjoy watching them run the race. Would have liked to see Jill and JohnV stay longer. I don't know if I didn't keep the girls straight in my head, but it seemed like Danielle did better with Eric, then she did with her girlfriend in the original season. During their season, the two girls just seemed to come across as ditzies.

I haven't watched all the season, but of the seasons that I have watched all of or caught episodes on GSN, I have to say, I really don't like Terri and Ian, team Guido, or the Barbies - at all. Would love to see the Barbies go quickly, but doubt if that will happen, seeing as how strong of a team they were.

Can't wait for next Sunday.
    Jen
    Mom to Loden and LaneyLouWho

Post Thanks / Like

Darn golf! I shake my fist at you!

I don't really have any big favorites or any teams that I really hate. I'm just happy to see good racers.

And Dave and Mary, too.

DVC Member at Boardwalk
    98 DL Paris

Post Thanks / Like

I have NO idea how I forgot, but I didn't set my TiVo to record the 1st Episode AND I completely spaced it!

I have it set for next week, but I am moving on Sunday, so if I miss 2 whole episodes I might freak out!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Can you watch it online, Michael?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Can you watch it online, Michael?
    I can't find it anywhere... I am gonna check YouTube.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    I can't find it anywhere... I am gonna check YouTube.
    It's not on CBS.com? I know they had Big Brother available for viewing, although I couldn't watch it here.

I hope you can find it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    It's not on CBS.com? I know they had Big Brother available for viewing, although I couldn't watch it here.

I hope you can find it!
    NOPE! Can you believe it? They don't have TAR as one of the shows they show on their online viewing site.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, Michael !

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Drew just didn't seem to have it in him this go around. What a difference 5 years can make.

Gosh - I hope Mirna is gone real quick. Can she be any more annoying?

Post Thanks / Like

Carol, I thought Drew seemed medicated to the point where he didn't make a lot of sense. It was just painful to wactch him this go round. I am almost glad it was them this time so he wouldn't hav eto push his poor body like that anymore.

I love Danny and Oswald and I am so glad to see them at the front of the pack. I am rooting for them all the way! So many teams I can't stand - Team Guido, Terri and Ian and Charla and Mirna. I wish there could be a triple elimination next week!! I am not a Romber fan, but I would pick them to win over these three teams.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    I love Danny and Oswald and I am so glad to see them at the front of the pack.
    Me too! They have always been one of my all time favorite teams. They are just so fun to watch.

Go Team Cha-Cha-Cha!

I am not a Romber fan, but I would pick them to win over these three teams.
    I'm in the minority - but I love watching Rob race.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChipnDaleGal View Post
    Carol, I thought Drew seemed medicated to the point where he didn't make a lot of sense. It was just painful to wactch him this go round. I am almost glad it was them this time so he wouldn't hav eto push his poor body like that anymore.
    I did not watch the previous TAR when Kevin and Drew were on, so I have nothing to compare it to. But he (Drew) looked sick or something, right from the beginning. Did he always have those circles under his eyes? And he did act strangely some of the time. Like on last night's episode, after Kevin helped pull the SUV out of the mud, and then Drew all of sudden shot forward, dragging Kevin along. And when he took David's backpack out of the overhead bin and dumped it on the floor of the plane.

Carol and Donna, I agree that Mirna is annoying. Can't wait for her and Charla to be gone. And Danny and Oswald are my favorites so far, they are so entertaining to watch and so determined. I want to like Joyce and Uchenna, since they're from Houston, but I haven't found a whole lot to admire about them so far.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

While I am a fan of Rob and Amber, I find Danny and Oswald growing on me. I see a lot of my brother in Danny. His comment about his manicurist seeing his hand, could have come straight from my brothers own mouth.

I can't believe how many times I see teams choose the physically harder of the two tasks at detours. I would have taken one look at the two tasks and I would have choosen to do the front loader/gravel moving. With the two options being so close together, at least go and look to see if it is they were using the older lever driven loaders or the newer ones, which is what they were using, which are driven with a steering wheel. That task was a lot easier than the washer/bolt task.

I whole heartedly agree - Charla and Mirna have got to go!!!!
    Jen
    Mom to Loden and LaneyLouWho

Post Thanks / Like

I agree completely, Drew definetely seemed seriously sick, not the same happy guys from a few years ago. Danny and Os are my favorite team too. I still remember them skipping down the mall with their expensive cologne they just bought with some of the last money they had on their season. Just love those guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Ugh, Charla and Mirna drive me crazy. Just when I want to give them a chance they speak and it's all over.

The KY coalminer and his wife (can't remember their names) aren't faves either. I'll be happy when the pack thins a little. Less people to keep straight.

Did I also mention how tired I am of hearing teams shout "Rapido!"
    Christina - DVC member
    SOG, VWL, OKW, AKL, ASMu, PC, POFQ, CSR, POLY, POR, BWV,SSR, CR, CBR, AKV, BCV
    Next trip- Nov 28- Dec 6

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: