Quantcast Finding Belle in her gold dress

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finding Belle in her gold dress

We are going to be in Disney in 2 weeks and my stepdaughter and I have made it our mission to find a meet and greet with Belle in her gold dress (we have pictures of her in the blue and white dress but we want the ballgown!!!). We are doing the Pirates and Princess Party and hope she might appear there in her fancy dress. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    DisneyNut2005 Guest

Well, Belle often wears her gold dress in the Toontown Hall of Fame in the daytime.

Post Thanks / Like

Everytime I have seen her in her gold dress she has been in Toon Town in the Storybook room. Also if you are going for the party there is a photo spot for her right near Winnie the Pooh and such they have her dresser and mirror and such set up for photo ops with her. I hope that helps and I hope you find her : ) -Christie
    "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams,we can play together all night." --Calvin and Hobbes--

Post Thanks / Like

We've seen Belle in her dress at the Akershus Princess Breakfast as well as Toon Town Fair. The wait can get long in Toon Town, but your get plenty of opportunties for pictures, both with your own camera as well as with the photopass. We saw Cinderella, Belle and Snow White at Toon Town and each of them took a few moments to chat with my 5 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son without making it seem rushed.

Post Thanks / Like

Belle wore the blue dress in the Princess dining in norway though. And there is no guarentee what princess will be there which nite.
    bob6572
    DVC MEMBER SSR
    May 99
    Jan 03
    Feb 04
    Dec 05
    Jan 07, BWV
    Jan 09, BWV
    Jan 2010, BWV
    Feb 2011, BWV
    April 2013, AKL
    January 2014, BCV
    April 2015, AKL/GFV

Post Thanks / Like

If Belle is the greeter at the Princess Breakfast, she is usually in her gold dress. If not, everytime I have seen her at Toon Town she has been wearing it then. I would check with a CM at the information board at each park.
    DDuck66
    Disney Veteran

2000- Once
    2001- Twice
    2002- Three Times
    2003- Three times
    2004 Twice
    2005 Twice
    2006- October and Christmas
    2007- The year of the annual pass!!!
    2008- Concierge at the POLY!!!!
    2009- Birthdays in January and March!!!!
    2010- Lots of trips..Too many to count!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by me... View Post
    Everytime I have seen her in her gold dress she has been in Toon Town in the Storybook room. Also if you are going for the party there is a photo spot for her right near Winnie the Pooh and such they have her dresser and mirror and such set up for photo ops with her. I hope that helps and I hope you find her : ) -Christie
    this might make me sound silly but where abouts is the storybook room? i dont remember seeing it last time i was there but i want to go next time! lol!
    xxxx

Post Thanks / Like

She was in her yellow dress in Norway at the Princess Storybook Breakfast when we went in December. My girls, my neice and my husband (yes he is a princess lover also)all had their pictures taken with her in her yellow dress.
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Jayne View Post
    this might make me sound silly but where abouts is the storybook room? i dont remember seeing it last time i was there but i want to go next time! lol!
    xxxx
    It is located in Toontown. Inside the Hall of Fame (the big red and white tent), if you turn to the right, there are 3 different character lines. One is the Storybook Room.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    It is located in Toontown. Inside the Hall of Fame (the big red and white tent), if you turn to the right, there are 3 different character lines. One is the Storybook Room.

Thanks! I must have been really stupid last time cos i thought they were all for the same room just split up so it wasnt one long queue! silly me!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I must have been really stupid last time cos i thought they were all for the same room just split up so it wasnt one long queue! silly me!
    Nope. One line per room. Just a warning though, the Storybook line is usually the longest.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Nope. One line per room. Just a warning though, the Storybook line is usually the longest.
    thats one way of me figuring out which ones which! lol! if theres three seperate lines tho whats the third one for?
    x

Post Thanks / Like

thats one way of me figuring out which ones which! lol! if theres three seperate lines tho whats the third one for?
    x

The other 2 rooms are for general characters. One line usually has Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. The other one varies. But at the front of the lines they have pictures of the characters over each line, so you know who is in each. Of course, sometimes there is a "mystery guest" picture (a question mark) so you never know who is there.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

The other 2 rooms are for general characters. One line usually has Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. The other one varies. But at the front of the lines they have pictures of the characters over each line, so you know who is in each. Of course, sometimes there is a "mystery guest" picture (a question mark) so you never know who is there.

ooh cool! i dont remember seeing the pics-thats obv why i didnt twig on! lol! i;m either stupid or wasnt looking properly!

thanks for that! x

Post Thanks / Like

ooh cool! i dont remember seeing the pics-thats obv why i didnt twig on! lol! i;m either stupid or wasnt looking properly!

thanks for that! x
    You're welcome.
    Cruises:

Post Thanks / Like

Default mystery guests?

has anyone been through the line that has a mystery guest? i was just wondering who some of them have been. i went once and it was eeyore. thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

All the time. But there is no way to know who the guest is. That's why they are a mystery guest. For me, I have seen Daisy, Clarice, Belle and Aurora in a non-princess room, Mary Poppins, among others.
    Cruises:

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: