Quantcast Free DDP this year ???????

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Free DDP this year ???????

Has anyone heard if they will offer the free DDP this year as in years past ?
    May 9-17 2015 BLT
    March 16-24 2013 OKW
    March 15 2013 AKL KV
    Dec 8-13 2011 SSR
    Oct 27-Nov 2 2010 CSR
    April 4 - 11 2009 POR
    Sept 16-21 2008 POR
    April 12th 2008 SSR
    April 6th - 11th 2008 POP
    Anniversary Sept 30- Oct 6 2006 Pop

1st Time /Honeymoon
    Oct 2-6 2005 all star Music

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    LAFITTE, LA, UNITED STATES( 674 MILES AWAY)
    Post Thanks / Like

nothing as of yet (keeping fingers crossed)
    Jimmy

Co-Host: The Disney Nerds Podcast

LAFITTE, LA, UNITED STATES( 674 MILES AWAY)
    Post Thanks / Like

oh and to intercot
    Jimmy

Co-Host: The Disney Nerds Podcast

Post Thanks / Like

I've been wondering the same thing; am already booked for Sept 15th - Sept 23rd. I've heard it's been offered 2 years running and last year it was announced in the beginning of April.

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping it will be!! I'm booked in the value right now but if free dining is available I am going to upgrade to one of the moderate. Well be there Sept 22-27
    Brandie

Past Trip:
    July 2002 offsite at Alan's Grandparents
    Sept 2007 stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter, Free Dining (Got Engaged)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello. The free dining was offered last year on April 1st. Only to Disney Visa card members. Then was later offered to everyone else. Not sure when that was but I think a month or so later.
    I have my fingers crossed. Last year we got the free dining and it was excellent.
    To tell you the truth, if it is not offered I will most definetly purchase it. It is well worth it.
    Missy

Post Thanks / Like

If they do offer it later, is it only for Moderate resort people? Also, if you've already booked, do they apply it to your package?
    WALT DISNEY WORLD TRIPS: 1989, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1996, 2000, 2002, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you can have it applied to packages already booked, but since I am already booked, if it is offered, I will be cancelling and then re-booking the same day

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering about the free DDP this year - they've got August covered with the Princess & Pirate Parties as a draw. They have the Playhouse Disney things in September followed by EPCOT's F&W Festival (late in the month).

I just wonder - are they using these "draws" in order to eliminate the 'free' dining plan?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This sounds amazing! We bought the dining plan last time and loved it, How do you get the free version?
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kathiep View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing; am already booked for Sept 15th - Sept 23rd. I've heard it's been offered 2 years running and last year it was announced in the beginning of April.
    We'll be at Coronado September 12th - 23rd and are also hoping for the free DDP. I've got my fingers crossed.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAmanda View Post
    If they do offer it later, is it only for Moderate resort people? Also, if you've already booked, do they apply it to your package?
    The free DDP is open to all WDW guests in all resort categories. That being said there is only a limited amount of rooms avaliable with the free DDP so make sure you call ASAP after it is announced.

They will apply the discount to your already booked vacation. We called last time when they realeased the package and the CM on the phone was more than happy to apply the discount.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

How did everyone find out about the deal in previous years, and what time of year was it offered? Was it available at deluxe resorts?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suz36 View Post
    How did everyone find out about the deal in previous years, and what time of year was it offered? Was it available at deluxe resorts?
    we have used it the last 2 years.

2 years ago, i found out about it from here at intercot.

We use Magical Journey's as our travel agent and last year, the free dining was added to our reservation before I even knew it had come out.

when they offer the free ddp, it is available at all levels - value, moderate and deluxe.
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent's Dad View Post
    I'm wondering about the free DDP this year - they've got August covered with the Princess & Pirate Parties as a draw. They have the Playhouse Disney things in September followed by EPCOT's F&W Festival (late in the month).

I just wonder - are they using these "draws" in order to eliminate the 'free' dining plan?
    Oh no, that would be really bad. What if you don't want to go to either? What a bad deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have to travel in a specified month or is it available for any month?? Like if I am traveling later in the year but buy my package when it is available can I use it???
    Feb. 1988, Jan. 1991, Oct. 2002, Feb. 2005 all off site

Feb. 15-23, 2008 All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by breezysmom View Post
    Do you have to travel in a specified month or is it available for any month?? Like if I am traveling later in the year but buy my package when it is available can I use it???
    No, when they have offered this package, it is only available for vacations that start between a specific set of dates.
    Disneyland: many, MANY times!
    WDW:POR POFQ BWV WLV ASMu POLY

Am I a huge disney fan? YOU BETCHA! I blame it all on my parents! They are the one's that walked around Disneyland all day to induce labor! Yep, I've been going to Disneyland since the day before I was born!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by breezysmom View Post
    As Mook3y said, it's only been available between certain dates (late August-September), but the real kicker is you have to make your reservation by a certain date as well (mid June) so whatever offer they put out for the fall, whether that be free dining or something else, be sure you book before the expiration date!
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard rumblings that they won't offer it this year, but will offer something else. We booked Sept 8-15 at the POP, and will upgrade, too if discounts are offered.

Thanks to Karen at Magical Journeys . She puts up with all my "what-ifs" and changes!

Kellie
    Kellie

Sept 03- Contemporary (Pre-Deployment)
    May 04- Aug 05- OEF Deployment
    Sept 05- Poly (NO KIDS!!)
    Sept 07- POFQ (Free Dining!!)
    Nov 07- SOG (Solo Shopping Trip)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kathiep View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing; am already booked for Sept 15th - Sept 23rd.
    We're already booked @ Pop for Sept 15-23 and I'd love to see free dining offered so Karen @ MJ can hook us up!

Quote Originally Posted by KellAnneL View Post
    Thanks to Karen at Magical Journeys . She puts up with all my "what-ifs" and changes!
    Kellie
    Another for Karen - she was so great at helping with my multitude of questions and scenarios before we finally booked!

Christie
    Christie

September 2007 - Pop Century

September 2009 - ASMu

September 17-24, 2011 - Off Property
    October 2014 - ???

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: