Quantcast Do you wish you had done anything different? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

On one trip DH & I were completely out of sync and I wish at some point I had the gumption to just get up and go out by myself instead of staying in the room while he slept.
    ~ Christine

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Natazu Guest

I learned my lesson about switching resorts mid-trip on the DIning Plan. Your dining plan credits don't transfer with you so you have to finish up the credits from the first part of your stay by midnight of the day you switch resorts. It almost threw a big wrench into the plan but we got it worked out. Not again though - no more running around all day using snack credits up or moving ADRs to match credit availability.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really want to discourage anyone from going with family members. We really did have some special moments all together, but again, I can't stress this enough, if you are going with other people, stay at a Disney hotel inside Disney World. That way, if one family wants to go to one park, or one family is too hot and wants to go back to the pool, they can simply jump on the bus and be taken back to the hotel or to another park. It really would have worked out better for us if we had. My brother already talks about us all going back, and I think this time, we will stay inside, even if they stay at the property offsite. We would still go to the parks with them in the moring, but when they were ready to head back to the hotel for the baby's nap, we could just stay and have our own time. Also, I would meet for dinners, because it was enjoyable.
    Hold on to your hats, cuz this here's the wildest ride in the west!

Post Thanks / Like

Default ....

My last trip was 99% perfect. I planned everything ahead of time and eventhough it was just for a long weekend we had a great time. The only thing I do regret is that after arriving from the airport and eating lunch we decided to go to MK and after walking around so much all day by 8pm my feet were killing me and I just couldnt anymore because I was so tired. Well we ended up missing Wishes and as much as I tried to go back for the rest of the trip it just didnt work out. So this time around we will be staying to see Wishes
    April 6-9 2006 Pop Century
    July 5-11 2007 Pop Century
    September 20-25th 2009 Pop Century
    June10-June 16 2012 Pop Century
    September 5-15 2013 Pop Century Disneymoon
    August 10-20th 2016 Pop Century (Daughter's first trip)

Post Thanks / Like

Do you wish you had done things differently? Funny Question. I allways leave WDW with at least one or two regrets. If only we hadn't spend that extra time doing this - we could have done THAT! If only one of us wasn't so BLANK we would enjoyed BLANK much more. If only didn't happen, we could have If only.....If only I didn't expect to do so much, that's the problem.
    The possibilities at WDW are so great that it's easy to be overwhelmed trying to do too much. And SOMETHING allways happens that limits your time. So what am I going to do differently? Try to enjoy each experience, and not stress about what I may miss. If only I could relax.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: